Purgerot tourism and travel guide
Visit Purgerot: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Purgerot is situated in the Haute-Saone department and Franche-Comte region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the north-east of France at 18 kilometres from Vesoul, the department capital (general information: Purgerot is 296 kilometres from Paris).
Purgerot, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Purgerot in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Haute-Saone
Map of places to visit near Purgerot
Markets in and near Purgerot
- Jussey: market Tuesday (11km)
- Vesoul: market Thursday & Saturday (19km)
- Saint-Loup-sur-Semouse: market Monday (26km)
- Saint-Sauveur: market Sunday (30km)
- Lure: market Tuesday (38km)
- Plombieres-les-Bains: market Friday (42km)
- Chalindrey: market Thursday (43km)
- Melisey: market Wednesday (44km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (46km)
- Remiremont: market Tuesday (54km)
More information about Purgerot, Franche-Comte
Tourist attractions near Purgerot, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Purgerot.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Plombieres-les-Bains (42km)
- Parc de l'Etang (45km)
- Jardin du château du Talmay (60km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Moffans-et-Vacheresse (44km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Purgerot
from Vesoul (prefecture): 18 km
from Paris: 296 km
from Calais: 465 km
from Nice: 461 km
from Bordeaux: 600 km
from Strasbourg: 160 km
For driving distances to Purgerot from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aboncourt-Gesincourt, Amance, Amoncourt, Arbecey, Baulay, Chargey-les-Port, Chaux-les-Port, Conflandey, Fouchecourt, Gevigney-et-Mercey, Lambrey and Villers-sur-Port.
This page in French: Visiter Purgerot