Pino tourism and travel guide
Visit Pino: highlights and tourist informationTravel Guide To Visit Attractions
France This Way comment: Pino is a small village and marina in western Cap Corse, Corsica
This page features a summary of highlights that you might like to explore near Pino. For detailed visitor information see the Pino travel guide.
Pino is on the island of Corsica. (General information: Pino is 120 kilometres from Ajaccio and 24 kilometres from Bastia).
Pino, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Pino in Corsica.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Pino
Markets in and near Pino
Sorry but we have not got any markets listed as being very close to Pino
More information about Pino, Corsica
Tourist attractions near Pino, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Pino.
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Sant'Antonino (51km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de Santa Maria Assunta (Canari) (7km)
- Chapel Saint Quilico (Olcani) (11km)
- Eglise de Notre-Dame-des-Neiges d'Erbalunga (Bastia) (17km)
- Eglise de Santa Maria Assunta (Saint-Florent) (26km)
- Eglise de San Michele (Murato) (36km)
- Eglise de San Raineru (Montegrosso) (42km)
- Eglise de San Parteo Mariana (Lucciana) (42km)
- Cathédrale Santa Maria de l'Assomption (Lucciana) (43km)
- Eglise de la Trinité et de San Giovanni (Aregno) (52km)
- Chapelle de Saint-Pierre et Saint-Paul (Lumio) (57km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Cap Corse (10km)
- Agriates Desert (43km)
Towns of Art and history
- Bastia (24km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Lama (40km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Pino
from Ajaccio: 120 km
from Bastia: 24 km
from Calvi: 61 km
from Corte: 69 km
from Sartene: 146 km
Most visitors to Corsica take a ferry from the French mainland into Ajaccio, Calvi or Bastia or take a flight into a local airport such as Ajaccio. For driving distances to Pino from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Pino