Oger tourism and travel guide
Visit Oger: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Oger is situated in the Marne department and Champagne-Ardenne region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 26 kilometres from Chalons-en-Champagne, the department capital (general information: Oger is 122 kilometres from Paris).
Tourist classifications for Oger include "ville fleurie 4*".
Oger, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Oger in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Marne
Map of places to visit near Oger
Markets in and near Oger
- Epernay: market Wednesday & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (10km)
- Ay: market Friday (11km)
- Fere-Champenoise: market Wednesday (23km)
- Chalons-en-Champagne: market Wednesday all day & Saturday all day (25km)
- Dormans: market Saturday (30km)
- Reims: market Every day (33km)
- Sezanne: market Saturday all day (34km)
- Montmirail: market Monday (35km)
- Esternay: market Tuesday (42km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market Tuesday (43km)
More information about Oger, Champagne-Ardenne
Tourist attractions near Oger, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Oger.
- Châlons-en-Champagne Collégiale Notre-Dame-en-Vaux (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (26km)
- Reims Cathedral, Abbey and Palace (33km)
- L'Epine basilique Notre-Dame (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (33km)
- Tau Palace (33km)
- Towers of Reims Cathedral (33km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Montagne-de-Reims (19km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Cathédrale de Reims (Reims) (33km)
- Jardin botanique de la Presle (20km)
- Entre Cour et Jardin (34km)
- Jardins de Viels-Maisons (46km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Réserve naturelle du Coteau de Chartèves (39km)
- Forêt de la Traconne (43km)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rilly-la-Montagne (23km)
- Saint-Martin-sur-le-Pre (24km)
- Chamery (24km)
- Haussimont (26km)
- Mourmelon-le-Grand (32km)
- Baconnes (32km)
- Semide (59km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Oger
from Chalons-en-Champagne (prefecture): 26 km
from Paris: 122 km
from Calais: 270 km
from Nice: 635 km
from Bordeaux: 576 km
from Strasbourg: 277 km
For driving distances to Oger from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Avize, Cramant, Cuis, Flavigny, Gionges, Grauves, Le Mesnil-sur-Oger, Les Istres-et-Bury, Vertus, Villers-Aux-Bois and Voipreux.
This page in French: Visiter Oger