Montesquieu-Volvestre tourism and travel guide
Visit Montesquieu-Volvestre: highlights and tourist informationTravel Guide To Visit Attractions
France This Way comment: The stroll along the river and the surrounding medieval red-brick buildings make Rieux-Volvestre an interesting village to visit
This page features a summary of highlights that you might like to explore near Montesquieu-Volvestre. For detailed visitor information see the Montesquieu-Volvestre travel guide.
Montesquieu-Volvestre is situated in the Haute-Garonne department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 47 kilometres from Toulouse, the department capital (general information: Montesquieu-Volvestre is 634 kilometres from Paris).
Montesquieu-Volvestre, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Montesquieu-Volvestre in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Haute-Garonne
Map of places to visit near Montesquieu-Volvestre
Markets in and near Montesquieu-Volvestre
- Carbonne: market Thursday (11km)
- Cazeres: market Saturday (12km)
- Lezat-sur-Leze: market Saturday (12km)
- Rieumes: market Thursday (24km)
- Salies-du-Salat: market Monday (25km)
- Saint-Girons: market Saturday (26km)
- Auterive: market Friday (26km)
- La Bastide-de-Serou: market Thursday (27km)
- Saverdun: market Friday (28km)
- Muret: market Tuesday & Saturday (29km)
More information about Montesquieu-Volvestre, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Montesquieu-Volvestre, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Montesquieu-Volvestre.
- Saint Lizier cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (24km)
- Audressein Église Notre-Dame de Tramesaygues (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (35km)
- Toulouse Hotel-Dieu St Jacques (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (46km)
- Canal du Midi (47km)
- Toulouse basilique St Sernin (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (47km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Saint-Lizier (24km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Pyrenees Ariegeoises (29km)
- Parc aux Bambous (43km)
- Jardin Royal de Toulouse (46km)
- Jardin japonais de Toulouse (47km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Henne Morte (40km)
Towns of Art and history
- Toulouse (47km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Montesquieu-Volvestre
from Toulouse (prefecture): 47 km
from Paris: 634 km
from Calais: 862 km
from Nice: 491 km
from Bordeaux: 231 km
from Strasbourg: 781 km
For driving distances to Montesquieu-Volvestre from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Bax, Fornex, Goutevernisse, Gouzens, La Bastide-de-Besplas, Latour, Latrape, Loubaut, Mailholas, Rieux and Thouars-sur-Arize.
This page in French: Visiter Montesquieu-Volvestre