Menestreau-en-Villette tourism and travel guide
Visit Menestreau-en-Villette: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Menestreau-en-Villette is situated in the Loiret department and Loire Valley region (now part of the Centre-Loire Valley region), in the western-centre of France at 24 kilometres from Orleans, the department capital (general information: Menestreau-en-Villette is 131 kilometres from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Parc Floral de la Source, Orleans at 17 km and Cathedral of Sainte-Croix, Orleans at 24 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Menestreau-en-Villette, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Menestreau-en-Villette in Centre-Loire Valley.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Loiret
Map of places to visit near Menestreau-en-Villette
Markets in and near Menestreau-en-Villette
- La Ferte-Saint-Aubin: market Thursday (6km)
- Lamotte-Beuvron: market Friday (10km)
- Nouan-le-Fuzelier: market Wednesday (18km)
- Chateauneuf-sur-Loire: market Friday all day (23km)
- Orleans: market every day except Monday (24km)
- Neung-sur-Beuvron: market Saturday (25km)
- Fleury-les-Aubrais: market Tuesday & Sunday (27km)
- Sully-sur-Loire: market Monday all day (27km)
- Meung-sur-Loire: market Sunday (28km)
- Saint-Laurent-Nouan: market Friday (31km)
More information about Menestreau-en-Villette, Loire Valley
Tourist attractions near Menestreau-en-Villette, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Menestreau-en-Villette.
- Talcy Chateau (44km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Beaugency (30km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Abbaye de Saint Benoît sur Loire (Saint-Benoit-sur-Loire Abbey) (24km)
- Eglise de Notre Dame (Boiscommun) (46km)
- Parc Floral de la Source (17km)
- Les prés-Culand (28km)
- Arboretum des grandes bruyères (35km)
- Jardin du château de Talcy (44km)
Towns of Art and history
- Orleans (24km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Saint-Cyr-en-Val (15km)
- Olivet (20km)
- Pierrefitte-sur-Sauldre (23km)
- Saint-Jean-de-la-Ruelle (26km)
- Fleury-les-Aubrais (27km)
- Aubigny-sur-Nere (39km)
- Quiers-sur-Bezonde (45km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Menestreau-en-Villette
from Orleans (prefecture): 24 km
from Paris: 131 km
from Calais: 361 km
from Nice: 603 km
from Bordeaux: 376 km
from Strasbourg: 436 km
Menestreau-en-Villette is in the western-centre of France. Most visitors will either fly into one of the airports in Paris (Orly / Charles de Gaulle) or come via a ferry from the UK to a port such as Le Havre and Caen, 3-4 hours drive from here. For driving distances to Menestreau-en-Villette from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 1 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): La Ferte-Saint-Aubin.
This page in French: Visiter Menestreau-en-Villette