Lamotte-Beuvron tourism and travel guide
Visit Lamotte-Beuvron: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Lamotte-Beuvron is situated in the Loir-et-Cher department and Loire Valley region (now part of the Centre-Loire Valley region), in the western-centre of France at 52 kilometres from Blois, the department capital (general information: Lamotte-Beuvron is 141 kilometres from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Parc Floral de la Source, Orleans at 27 km and Saint-Benoit-sur-Loire Abbey at 31 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Lamotte-Beuvron, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Lamotte-Beuvron in Centre-Loire Valley.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Loir-et-Cher
Map of places to visit near Lamotte-Beuvron
Markets in and near Lamotte-Beuvron
Market days in Lamotte-Beuvron: weekly market: Friday;
- Lamotte-Beuvron: market Friday (0km)
- Nouan-le-Fuzelier: market Wednesday (8km)
- La Ferte-Saint-Aubin: market Thursday (14km)
- Neung-sur-Beuvron: market Saturday (18km)
- Salbris: market Thursday & Saturday (21km)
- Sully-sur-Loire: market Monday all day (31km)
- Chateauneuf-sur-Loire: market Friday all day (32km)
- Saint-Laurent-Nouan: market Friday (33km)
- Orleans: market every day except Monday (34km)
- Aubigny-sur-Nere: market Saturday all day (34km)
More information about Lamotte-Beuvron, Loire Valley
Tourist attractions near Lamotte-Beuvron, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Lamotte-Beuvron.
- Talcy Chateau (47km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Beaugency (35km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Abbaye de Saint Benoît sur Loire (Saint-Benoit-sur-Loire Abbey) (31km)
- Parc Floral de la Source (27km)
- Les prés-Culand (34km)
- Arboretum des grandes bruyères (45km)
- Jardin du château de Talcy (47km)
Towns of Art and history
- Orleans (34km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Pierrefitte-sur-Sauldre (14km)
- Saint-Cyr-en-Val (25km)
- Olivet (30km)
- Aubigny-sur-Nere (34km)
- Saint-Jean-de-la-Ruelle (36km)
- Fleury-les-Aubrais (37km)
- Quiers-sur-Bezonde (53km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Lamotte-Beuvron
from Blois (prefecture): 52 km
from Paris: 141 km
from Calais: 372 km
from Nice: 596 km
from Bordeaux: 367 km
from Strasbourg: 439 km
Lamotte-Beuvron is in the western-centre of France. Most visitors will either fly into one of the airports in Paris or arrive from a ferry port such as caen or Le Havre, approx. 3-4 hours drive. For driving distances to Lamotte-Beuvron from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 1 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Vouzon.
This page in French: Visiter Lamotte-Beuvron