Gremilly tourism and travel guide
Visit Gremilly: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Gremilly is situated in the Meuse department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 61 kilometres from Bar-le-Duc, the department capital (general information: Gremilly is 233 kilometres from Paris).
Gremilly, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Gremilly in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Gremilly
Markets in and near Gremilly
- Verdun: market Friday (14km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (21km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (22km)
- Stenay: market Friday (32km)
- Jarny: market Saturday (32km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (34km)
- Homecourt: market Sunday all day (37km)
- Joeuf: market Friday (38km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (39km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (41km)
More information about Gremilly, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Gremilly, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Gremilly.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (34km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Lorraine (60km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Beaulieu-en-Argonne (40km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Gremilly
from Bar-le-Duc (prefecture): 61 km
from Paris: 233 km
from Calais: 318 km
from Nice: 635 km
from Bordeaux: 673 km
from Strasbourg: 183 km
For driving distances to Gremilly from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 10 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Azannes-et-Soumazannes, Beaumont-en-Verdunois, Bezonvaux, Louvemont-Cote-du-Poivre, Maucourt-sur-Orne, Mogeville, Moirey-Flabas-Crepion, Ornes, Romagne-sous-les-Cotes and Ville-Devant-Chaumont.
This page in French: Visiter Gremilly