Gognies-Chaussee tourism and travel guide
Visit Gognies-Chaussee: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Gognies-Chaussee is situated in the Nord department and Nord-Pas-de-Calais region (now part of the Hauts-de-France region), in the north-east of France at 71 kilometres from Lille, the department capital (general information: Gognies-Chaussee is 201 kilometres from Paris).
Gognies-Chaussee, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Gognies-Chaussee in Hauts-de-France.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Nord
Map of places to visit near Gognies-Chaussee
Markets in and near Gognies-Chaussee
- Bavay: market Friday (12km)
- Jeumont: market Thursday (12km)
- Aulnoye-Aymeries: market Tuesday (17km)
- Cousolre: market Wednesday (18km)
- Avesnes-sur-Helpe: market Friday (24km)
- Bruay-sur-l'Escaut: market Thursday & Sunday (30km)
- Anzin: market Tuesday & Friday (32km)
- Beuvrages: market Sunday (32km)
- Fourmies: market Saturday (37km)
- Le Nouvion-en-Thierache: market Wednesday (38km)
More information about Gognies-Chaussee, Nord-Pas-de-Calais
Tourist attractions near Gognies-Chaussee, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Gognies-Chaussee.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Fourmies (36km)
- Saint-Amand-les-Eaux (39km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- l'Avesnois (20km)
- Scarpe-Escaut (39km)
- Le jardin de Sylvie Fontaine (26km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Gognies-Chaussee
from Lille (prefecture): 71 km
from Paris: 201 km
from Calais: 162 km
from Nice: 779 km
from Bordeaux: 699 km
from Strasbourg: 337 km
For driving distances to Gognies-Chaussee from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Gognies-Chaussee