Gerberoy tourism and travel guide
Visit Gerberoy: highlights and tourist informationTravel Guide To Visit Attractions
France This Way comment: The 18th century cottages and pretty gardens, and a radical transformation during the last 50 years, have ensured that Gerberoy is listed among the 'most beautiful villages in France'
This page features a summary of highlights that you might like to explore near Gerberoy. For detailed visitor information see the Gerberoy travel guide.
Gerberoy is situated in the Oise department and Picardy region (now part of the Hauts-de-France region), in the north of France at 21 kilometres from Beauvais, the department capital (general information: Gerberoy is 84 kilometres from Paris).
Tourist classifications for Gerberoy include "most beautiful village".
Gerberoy, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Gerberoy in Hauts-de-France.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Oise
Map of places to visit near Gerberoy
Markets in and near Gerberoy
- Gournay-en-Bray: market Tuesday & Friday (10km)
- Formerie: market Wednesday (15km)
- Beauvais: market Wednesday all day & Saturday all day (21km)
- Forges-les-Eaux: market Thursday & Sunday (24km)
- Aumale: market Saturday (27km)
- Poix-de-Picardie: market Sunday (29km)
- Gisors: market Monday all day & Friday (29km)
- Bresles: market Thursday (32km)
- Gamaches-en-Vexin: market Thursday - seasonal market only (34km)
- Noailles: market Tuesday (34km)
More information about Gerberoy, Picardy
Tourist attractions near Gerberoy, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Gerberoy.
- Folleville église Saint-Jacques-le-Majeur-et-Saint-Jean-Baptiste (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (40km)
- Amiens Cathedral (52km)
- Beffroi d'Amiens (Belfries of Belgium and France) (52km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Lyons-la-Foret (31km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Forges-les-Eaux (24km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Abbaye Saint Germer de Fly (Saint-Germer-de-Fly) (11km)
- Cathédrale Saint Pierre (Beauvais) (20km)
- Saint-Gervais-Saint-Protais de Gisors (Gisors) (29km)
- Abbatiale Saint Nicolas (Saint-Leu-d'Esserent) (54km)
- Parc du château de Digeon (27km)
- Jardin Plume (40km)
- Jardins du château de Vandrimare (40km)
- Domaine du château d'Ambleville (44km)
- Le clos Alexandre (52km)
- Parc de l'abbaye de Royaumont (58km)
- Jardin et parc du château de Chantilly (59km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Réserve naturelle régionale des Larris et Tourbières de Saint-Pierre-es-Champs (14km)
- Forêt du Parc de Saint-Quentin (16km)
- Plan d'eau du Canada (18km)
- Hortillonnages d'Amiens (25km)
- Montagne de Montenoy (35km)
- Forêt de Hez-Froidmont (38km)
- Réserve naturelle de l'Étang Saint-Ladre (52km)
Amusement park / theme park
- Parc Saint Paul (16km)
Towns of Art and history
- Chantilly (59km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Mureaumont (12km)
- Beauvais (21km)
- Remerangles (33km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Gerberoy
from Beauvais (prefecture): 21 km
from Paris: 84 km
from Calais: 157 km
from Nice: 769 km
from Bordeaux: 553 km
from Strasbourg: 443 km
For driving distances to Gerberoy from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 18 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Buicourt, Escames, Fontenay-Torcy, Glatigny, Gremevillers, Hannaches, Hanvoile, Lachapelle-sous-Gerberoy, Lheraule, Martincourt, Morvillers, Roy-Boissy, Senantes, Songeons, Sully, Villers-sur-Auchy, Vrocourt and Wambez.
This page in French: Visiter Gerberoy