Geloux tourism and travel guide
Visit Geloux: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Geloux is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 15 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Geloux is 588 kilometres from Paris).
Geloux, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Geloux in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Geloux
Markets in and near Geloux
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (15km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (21km)
- Morcenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (24km)
- Roquefort: market Saturday (26km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (36km)
- Saint-Paul-les-Dax: market Thursday - seasonal market only (43km)
- Amou: market Sunday (44km)
- Dax: market Sunday & Saturday (45km)
- Parentis-en-Born: market Thursday & Sunday (54km)
- Riscle: market Friday (57km)
More information about Geloux, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Geloux, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Geloux.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (25km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (43km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Landes de Gascogne (42km)
- Parc du Sarrat (45km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Etang de Biscarrosse et Parentis (59km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Mont-de-Marsan (15km)
- Hagetmau (36km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Geloux
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 15 km
from Paris: 588 km
from Calais: 797 km
from Nice: 634 km
from Bordeaux: 95 km
from Strasbourg: 822 km
Geloux is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Geloux from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 1 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Saint-Martin-d'Oney.
This page in French: Visiter Geloux