Fleury-les-Aubrais tourism and travel guide
Visit Fleury-les-Aubrais: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Fleury-les-Aubrais is situated in the Loiret department and Loire Valley region (now part of the Centre-Loire Valley region), in the western-centre of France at 3 kilometres from Orleans, the department capital (general information: Fleury-les-Aubrais is 108 kilometres from Paris).
Tourist classifications for Fleury-les-Aubrais include "ville fleurie 4*".
Fleury-les-Aubrais, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Fleury-les-Aubrais in Centre-Loire Valley.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Loiret
Map of places to visit near Fleury-les-Aubrais
Markets in and near Fleury-les-Aubrais
Market days in Fleury-les-Aubrais: weekly market: Tuesday & Sunday;
- Fleury-les-Aubrais: market Tuesday & Sunday (0km)
- Orleans: market every day except Monday (3km)
- Meung-sur-Loire: market Sunday (20km)
- Chateauneuf-sur-Loire: market Friday all day (23km)
- La Ferte-Saint-Aubin: market Thursday (23km)
- Beaugency: market Saturday all day (28km)
- Toury: market Sunday (29km)
- Ouzouer-le-Marche: market Friday (29km)
- Saint-Laurent-Nouan: market Friday (33km)
- Pithiviers: market Saturday all day (36km)
More information about Fleury-les-Aubrais, Loire Valley
Tourist attractions near Fleury-les-Aubrais, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Fleury-les-Aubrais.
- Talcy Chateau (40km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Churches and religious monuments
- Abbaye de Saint Benoît sur Loire (Saint-Benoit-sur-Loire Abbey) (32km)
- Eglise de Notre Dame (Boiscommun) (36km)
- Parc Floral de la Source (9km)
- Les prés-Culand (20km)
- Arboretum des grandes bruyères (23km)
- Jardin du château de Talcy (40km)
- Roseraie des terrasses de l’évêché (58km)
- Parc du château de Beauregard (59km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Blois (58km)
Towns of Art and history
- Orleans (3km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Saint-Jean-de-la-Ruelle (4km)
- Olivet (8km)
- Saint-Cyr-en-Val (12km)
- Quiers-sur-Bezonde (39km)
- Moutiers (42km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Fleury-les-Aubrais
from Orleans (prefecture): 3 km
from Paris: 108 km
from Calais: 336 km
from Nice: 626 km
from Bordeaux: 394 km
from Strasbourg: 437 km
Fleury-les-Aubrais is in the western-centre of France. Most visitors will either fly into one of the airports in Paris (Orly / Charles de Gaulle) or come via a ferry from the UK to a port such as Le Havre and Caen, 3-4 hours drive from here. For driving distances to Fleury-les-Aubrais from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 10 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Chanteau, Combleux, Orleans, Saint-Denis-en-Val, Saint-Jean-de-Braye, Saint-Jean-de-la-Ruelle, Saint-Jean-le-Blanc, Saint-Pryve-Saint-Mesmin, Saran and Semoy.
This page in French: Visiter Fleury-les-Aubrais