Escolives-Sainte-Camille tourism and travel guide
Visit Escolives-Sainte-Camille: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Escolives-Sainte-Camille is situated in the Yonne department and Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 9 kilometres from Auxerre, the department capital (general information: Escolives-Sainte-Camille is 157 kilometres from Paris).
Escolives-Sainte-Camille, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Escolives-Sainte-Camille in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Yonne
Map of places to visit near Escolives-Sainte-Camille
Markets in and near Escolives-Sainte-Camille
- Auxerre: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (9km)
- Vermenton: market Friday (11km)
- Chablis: market Sunday (18km)
- Toucy: market Saturday (24km)
- Aillant-sur-Tholon: market Tuesday (26km)
- Migennes: market Thursday (28km)
- Clamecy: market Saturday (30km)
- Tonnerre: market Saturday (31km)
- Saint-Florentin: market Monday (33km)
- Saint-Sauveur-en-Puisaye: market Wednesday (33km)
More information about Escolives-Sainte-Camille, Burgundy
Tourist attractions near Escolives-Sainte-Camille, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Escolives-Sainte-Camille.
- Asquins église St Jacques (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (28km)
- Vézelay basilica St Madeleine (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (30km)
- Vezelay (30km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Noyers-sur-Serein (29km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Joigny (40km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de Saint Martial (Seignelay) (21km)
- Abbaye de Pontigny (Pontigny) (23km)
- Eglise de Notre-Dame-du-Pré (Donzy) (54km)
- Jardin du prieuré (56km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Geography and distances
Distance to Escolives-Sainte-Camille
from Auxerre (prefecture): 9 km
from Paris: 157 km
from Calais: 381 km
from Nice: 529 km
from Bordeaux: 454 km
from Strasbourg: 322 km
Escolives-Sainte-Camille is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors fly into Paris orly or Charles de Gaulle airports and rent a car or drive from a channel ferry port - allow about 5 - 6 hours driving time. For driving distances to Escolives-Sainte-Camille from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Augy, Champs-sur-Yonne, Coulanges-la-Vineuse, Gy-l'Eveque, Irancy, Jussy, Mige, Saint-Bris-le-Vineux, Val-de-Mercy, Vallan, Vincelles and Vincelottes.
This page in French: Visiter Escolives-Sainte-Camille