Carbonne tourism and travel guide
Visit Carbonne: highlights and tourist informationTravel Guide To Visit Attractions
France This Way comment: Ransacked as a cathar town in the 12th century, Carbonne was rebuilt as a bastide town several years later
This page features a summary of highlights that you might like to explore near Carbonne. For detailed visitor information see the Carbonne travel guide.
Carbonne is situated in the Haute-Garonne department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 37 kilometres from Toulouse, the department capital (general information: Carbonne is 623 kilometres from Paris).
Carbonne, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Carbonne in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Haute-Garonne
Map of places to visit near Carbonne
Markets in and near Carbonne
Market days in Carbonne: weekly market: Thursday;
- Carbonne: market Thursday (0km)
- Lezat-sur-Leze: market Saturday (11km)
- Rieumes: market Thursday (15km)
- Cazeres: market Saturday (15km)
- Muret: market Tuesday & Saturday (19km)
- Auterive: market Friday (22km)
- Seysses: market Friday (22km)
- Saint-Lys: market Tuesday (23km)
- Venerque: market Thursday (23km)
- Cugnaux: market Saturday (27km)
More information about Carbonne, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Carbonne, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Carbonne.
- Saint Lizier cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (35km)
- Toulouse Hotel-Dieu St Jacques (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (37km)
- Canal du Midi (37km)
- Toulouse basilique St Sernin (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (38km)
- Audressein Église Notre-Dame de Tramesaygues (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (45km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Saint-Lizier (35km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Pyrenees Ariegeoises (38km)
- Jardin Royal de Toulouse (37km)
- Jardin japonais de Toulouse (37km)
- Parc aux Bambous (46km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Forêt de Bouconne (37km)
- Henne Morte (47km)
Towns of Art and history
- Toulouse (37km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Carbonne
from Toulouse (prefecture): 37 km
from Paris: 623 km
from Calais: 851 km
from Nice: 489 km
from Bordeaux: 223 km
from Strasbourg: 773 km
For driving distances to Carbonne from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Bois-de-la-Pierre, Capens, Lacaugne, Lafitte-Vigordane, Longages, Marquefave, Montaut, Noe, Peyssies, Rieux and Salles-sur-Garonne.
This page in French: Visiter Carbonne