Bonny-sur-Loire tourism and travel guide
Visit Bonny-sur-Loire: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Bonny-sur-Loire is situated in the Loiret department and Loire Valley region (now part of the Centre-Loire Valley region), in the western-centre of France at 79 kilometres from Orleans, the department capital (general information: Bonny-sur-Loire is 148 kilometres from Paris).
Bonny-sur-Loire, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Bonny-sur-Loire in Centre-Loire Valley.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Loiret
Map of places to visit near Bonny-sur-Loire
Markets in and near Bonny-sur-Loire
- Beaulieu-sur-Loire: market Wednesday (3km)
- Chatillon-sur-Loire: market Thursday (7km)
- Briare: market Friday (13km)
- Bleneau: market Tuesday (17km)
- Vailly-sur-Sauldre: market Friday (18km)
- Cosne-Cours-sur-Loire: market Wednesday & Sunday & Friday (18km)
- Saint-Fargeau: market Friday (19km)
- Gien: market Wednesday & Saturday (21km)
- Saint-Satur: market Thursday (25km)
- Saint-Sauveur-en-Puisaye: market Wednesday (28km)
More information about Bonny-sur-Loire, Loire Valley
Tourist attractions near Bonny-sur-Loire, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Bonny-sur-Loire.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Sancerre (26km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de Notre-Dame-du-Pré (Donzy) (30km)
- Abbaye de Saint Benoît sur Loire (Saint-Benoit-sur-Loire Abbey) (48km)
- Potager du jardin du château de La Bussière (25km)
- Arboretum national des Barres (31km)
- Jardins du manoir du Grand Courtoiseau (43km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Bonny-sur-Loire
from Orleans (prefecture): 79 km
from Paris: 148 km
from Calais: 383 km
from Nice: 550 km
from Bordeaux: 401 km
from Strasbourg: 382 km
Bonny-sur-Loire is in the western-centre of France. Most visitors will either fly into one of the airports in Paris (Orly / Charles de Gaulle) or come via a ferry from the UK to a port such as Le Havre and Caen, 3-4 hours drive from here. For driving distances to Bonny-sur-Loire from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Bonny-sur-Loire