Aubreville tourism and travel guide
Visit Aubreville: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Aubreville is situated in the Meuse department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 42 kilometres from Bar-le-Duc, the department capital (general information: Aubreville is 202 kilometres from Paris).
Aubreville, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Aubreville in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Aubreville
Markets in and near Aubreville
- Sainte-Menehould: market Monday (15km)
- Verdun: market Friday (22km)
- Revigny-sur-Ornain: market Wednesday (36km)
- Stenay: market Friday (39km)
- Vouziers: market Saturday (39km)
- Sermaize-les-Bains: market Sunday (41km)
- Bar-le-Duc: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (42km)
- Saint-Mihiel: market Saturday (44km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (50km)
- Commercy: market Monday & Friday (57km)
More information about Aubreville, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Aubreville, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Aubreville.
- L'Epine basilique Notre-Dame (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (48km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Bar-le-Duc (42km)
- Commercy (57km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lac de Bairon (48km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Beaulieu-en-Argonne (12km)
- Semide (42km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Aubreville
from Bar-le-Duc (prefecture): 42 km
from Paris: 202 km
from Calais: 306 km
from Nice: 628 km
from Bordeaux: 643 km
from Strasbourg: 205 km
For driving distances to Aubreville from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Aubreville