Wattignies-la-Victoire travel guide
Visit Wattignies-la-Victoire: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Maroilles at 19 km from Wattignies-la-Victoire
Location: Wattignies-la-Victoire is situated in the Nord department (Nord-Pas-de-Calais region) in the north-east of France at 83 km from Lille, the department capital. (General information: Wattignies-la-Victoire is 192 km from Paris and 174 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Wattignies-la-Victoire: these include Maroilles at 19 km and at 0 km. l'Avesnois is a listed regional natural parc at 11 km and Le jardin de Sylvie Fontaine is a listed remarkable garden at 19 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Wattignies-la-Victoire, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Wattignies-la-Victoire
See France This Way travel guides for and Nord-Pas-de-Calais (the local department and region) for more travel ideas in the area of Wattignies-la-Victoire.
Note that all distances from Wattignies-la-Victoire shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Wattignies-la-Victoire holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Wattignies-la-Victoire
- Avesnes-sur-Helpe: market every Friday (11km)
- Cousolre: market every Wednesday (11km)
- Aulnoye-Aymeries: market every Tuesday (12km)
- Jeumont: market every Thursday (12km)
- Bavay: market every Friday (19km)
- Fourmies: market every Saturday (21km)
- Anor: market every Wednesday (25km)
- Le Nouvion-en-Thierache: market every Wednesday (26km)
- Hirson: market every Thursday & Monday (32km)
- Bruay-sur-l'Escaut: market every Thursday & Sunday (40km)
- Anzin: market every Tuesday & Friday (41km)
- Beuvrages: market every Sunday (41km)
- Guise: market every Saturday (44km)
- Bohain-en-Vermandois: market every Friday (46km)
- Rocroi: market every Tuesday (48km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Wattignies-la-Victoire and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Wattignies-la-Victoire map below.
Recommended Detour Fourmies (21km)
Regional Natural Parc l'Avesnois (11km)
Remarkable Garden Le jardin de Sylvie Fontaine (19km); Jardins du château (45km)
Map of places to visit near Wattignies-la-Victoire & Location Information
Distance to Wattignies-la-Victoire
from Lille (local prefecture): 83 km
from Paris: 192 km
from Calais: 174 km
from Nice: 764 km
from Bordeaux: 689 km
from Strasbourg: 325 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 21 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Wattignies-la-Victoire): Aibes, Beaufort, Beugnies, Choisies, Colleret, Damousies, Dimechaux, Dimont, Dourlers, Eclaibes, Ferriere-la-Grande, Ferriere-la-Petite, Floursies, Hautmont, Lez-Fontaine, Obrechies, Quievelon, Sars-Poteries, Semousies, Solre-le-Chateau and Solrinnes.
For driving distances to Wattignies-la-Victoire from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Wattignies-la-Victoire