Villiers-le-Sec tourism and travel guide
Visit Villiers-le-Sec: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Villiers-le-Sec is situated in the Haute-Marne, Champagne-Ardenne region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 6 km from Chaumont, the department capital. (General information: Villiers-le-Sec is 217 km from Paris).
Villiers-le-Sec, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Villiers-le-Sec in Grand-Est. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Map of places to visit near Villiers-le-Sec
Markets in and near Villiers-le-Sec
- Chaumont: market Wednesday all day & Saturday all day (6km)
- Nogent: market Tuesday (22km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market Saturday (30km)
- Langres: market Friday (33km)
- Essoyes: market Wednesday (39km)
- Chalindrey: market Thursday (43km)
- Mussy-sur-Seine: market Thursday (44km)
- Chatillon-sur-Seine: market Saturday (45km)
- Wassy: market Thursday (45km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (47km)
More information about Villiers-le-Sec, Champagne-Ardenne
Tourist attractions to visit near Villiers-le-Sec, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Villiers-le-Sec and wondering what to do next!
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lacs Amance et du Temple (51km) [Map]
Amusement park / theme park
- Nigloland (38km) [Map]
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Colombe-le-Sec (26km) [Map]
Geography and distances
Distance to Villiers-le-Sec
from Chaumont (prefecture): 6 km
from Paris: 217 km
from Calais: 392 km
from Nice: 518 km
from Bordeaux: 564 km
from Strasbourg: 206 km
For driving distances to Villiers-le-Sec from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 9 other places listed as being close (less than 6 kilometres from Villiers-le-Sec): Autreville-sur-la-Renne, Blessonville, Brethenay, Bricon, Buxieres-les-Villiers, Chaumont, Euffigneix, Jonchery and Semoutiers-Montsaon.
This page in French: Visitez Villiers-le-Sec