Villiers-Herbisse travel guide
Visit Villiers-Herbisse: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Troyes at 37 km from Villiers-Herbisse
Location: Villiers-Herbisse is situated in the Aube department (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 37 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Villiers-Herbisse is 132 km from Paris and 304 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Villiers-Herbisse: these include Troyes at 37 km and Chalons-en-Champagne at 41 km. Haussimont is a listed ville fleurie 4* at 13 km and Entre Cour et Jardin is a listed remarkable garden at 30 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Villiers-Herbisse, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Villiers-Herbisse
See France This Way travel guides for and Champagne-Ardenne (the local department and region) for more travel ideas in the area of Villiers-Herbisse.
Note that all distances from Villiers-Herbisse shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Villiers-Herbisse holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Villiers-Herbisse
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market every Friday (11km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market every Tuesday (13km)
- Fere-Champenoise: market every Wednesday (16km)
- Mery-sur-Seine: market every Saturday (21km)
- Sezanne: market every Saturday all day (31km)
- Romilly-sur-Seine: market every Thursday & Saturday & Monday (31km)
- Piney: market every Tuesday (34km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market every Wednesday & Sunday (36km)
- Vitry-le-Francois: market every Thursday & Saturday all day (36km)
- Troyes: market every Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (37km)
- Marigny-le-Chatel: market every Sunday (38km)
- Sainte-Savine: market every Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (38km)
- Chalons-en-Champagne: market every Wednesday all day & Saturday all day (40km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market every Thursday (41km)
- Palis: market every Thursday (49km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Villiers-Herbisse and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Villiers-Herbisse map below.
Heritage Site Châlons-en-Champagne Collégiale Notre-Dame-en-Vaux (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (41km); L'Epine basilique Notre-Dame (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (46km)
Regional Natural Parc Foret-d'Orient (42km)
Remarkable Garden Entre Cour et Jardin (30km); Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (33km)
Secteur Sauvegarde Troyes (37km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Lacs Amance et du Temple (42km)
Town Of Art And History Troyes (37km); Chalons-en-Champagne (40km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Haussimont (13km); Oger (37km); Chalons-en-Champagne (40km); Saint-Martin-sur-le-Pre (42km)
Map of places to visit near Villiers-Herbisse & Location Information
Distance to Villiers-Herbisse
from Troyes (local prefecture): 37 km
from Paris: 132 km
from Calais: 304 km
from Nice: 600 km
from Bordeaux: 553 km
from Strasbourg: 267 km
* distances are direct not by road!
For driving distances to Villiers-Herbisse from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Villiers-Herbisse