Trouhans travel guide
Visit Trouhans: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Dole at 18 km from Trouhans
Location: Trouhans is situated in the Cote d'Or department (Burgundy region) in the eastern-center of France at 26 km from Dijon, the department capital. (General information: Trouhans is 289 km from Paris and 491 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Trouhans: these include Dole at 18 km and Nuits-Saint-Georges at 24 km. Dole is a listed town of art and history at 18 km and Dole is a listed secteur sauvegarde at 18 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Trouhans, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Trouhans
Note that all distances from Trouhans shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Trouhans holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Trouhans
- Auxonne: market every Friday (10km)
- Dole: market every Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (18km)
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market every Saturday (21km)
- Longvic: market every Sunday (22km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market every Friday (24km)
- Chenove: market every Wednesday & Sunday (26km)
- Dijon: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (26km)
- Pierre-de-Bresse: market every Monday (29km)
- Verdun-sur-le-Doubs: market every Thursday (34km)
- Beaune: market every Wednesday & Saturday (35km)
- Mervans: market every Friday (40km)
- Gray: market every Tuesday & Friday (41km)
- Arbois: market every Friday (47km)
- Chagny: market every Thursday & Sunday (47km)
- Chalon-sur-Saone: market every Wednesday & Thursday & Sunday & Friday (51km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Trouhans and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Trouhans map below.
Heritage Site Royal Saltworks of Arc-et-Senans (40km)
Religious Monument Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (36km)
Remarkable Garden Jardin à la Faulx (18km); Jardin du château du Talmay (26km); Château d'Arcelot (27km); Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (41km); Parc de l'Etang (42km)
Map of places to visit near Trouhans & Location Information
Department: Cote d'Or
Distance to Trouhans
from Dijon (local prefecture): 26 km
from Paris: 289 km
from Calais: 491 km
from Nice: 413 km
from Bordeaux: 519 km
from Strasbourg: 244 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 15 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Trouhans): Brazey-en-Plaine, Champdotre, Echenon, Echigey, Esbarres, Laperriere-sur-Saone, Les Maillys, Losne, Montot, Pont, Saint-Jean-de-Losne, Saint-Symphorien-sur-Saone, Saint-Usage, Tart-l'Abbaye and Treclun.
Cote d'Or is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Trouhans from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Trouhans