Trouhans travel guide
Visit Trouhans: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Trouhans is situated in the Cote d'Or (Burgundy region) in the eastern-center of France at 26 km from Dijon, the department capital. (General information: Trouhans is 289 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Dole at 18 km from Trouhans
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Trouhans. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Trouhans
- Auxonne: market Friday (10km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (18km)
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (21km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (22km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (24km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (26km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (26km)
- Pierre-de-Bresse: market Monday (29km)
- Verdun-sur-le-Doubs: market Thursday (34km)
- Beaune: market Wednesday & Saturday (35km)
- Mervans: market Friday (40km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (41km)
- Arbois: market Friday (47km)
- Chagny: market Thursday & Sunday (47km)
- Chalon-sur-Saone: market Wednesday & Thursday & Sunday & Friday (51km)
Map of places to visit near Trouhans and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Trouhans and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Heritage sites Royal Saltworks of Arc-et-Senans (40km)
Churches or other religious monuments Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (36km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin à la Faulx (18km); Jardin du château du Talmay (26km); Château d'Arcelot (27km); Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (41km); Parc de l'Etang (42km)
Towns of Art and history Arbois (47km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Quetigny (22km); Beaune (35km)
Advertisement: current special offers on holiday villages in France
Department: Cote d'Or
Distance to Trouhans
from Dijon (local prefecture): 26 km
from Paris: 289 km
from Calais: 491 km
from Nice: 413 km
from Bordeaux: 519 km
from Strasbourg: 244 km
We have found 15 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Trouhans): Brazey-en-Plaine, Champdotre, Echenon, Echigey, Esbarres, Laperriere-sur-Saone, Les Maillys, Losne, Montot, Pont, Saint-Jean-de-Losne, Saint-Symphorien-sur-Saone, Saint-Usage, Tart-l'Abbaye and Treclun.
Cote d'Or is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Trouhans from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Trouhans