Trouans travel guide
Visit Trouans: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Trouans is situated in the Aube (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 39 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Trouans is 141 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Chalons-en-Champagne at 38 km from Trouans
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Trouans. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
See France This Way travel guides for Champagne-Ardenne (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Trouans.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Trouans
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (13km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market Tuesday (21km)
- Fere-Champenoise: market Wednesday (23km)
- Vitry-le-Francois: market Thursday & Saturday all day (28km)
- Mery-sur-Seine: market Saturday (29km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (30km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (34km)
- Chalons-en-Champagne: market Wednesday all day & Saturday all day (37km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (38km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (38km)
- Romilly-sur-Seine: market Thursday & Saturday & Monday (39km)
- Sezanne: market Saturday all day (39km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (40km)
- Marigny-le-Chatel: market Sunday (44km)
- Estissac: market Sunday (51km)
- Palis: market Thursday (54km)
Map of places to visit near Trouans and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Trouans and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Heritage sites Châlons-en-Champagne Collégiale Notre-Dame-en-Vaux (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (38km); L'Epine basilique Notre-Dame (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (42km)
Regional Natural Parcs Foret-d'Orient (37km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (36km); Entre Cour et Jardin (39km)
Sites of natural beauty Lacs Amance et du Temple (36km); Lac du Der-Chantecoq (40km); Lac d'Orient (40km)
Towns of Art and history Chalons-en-Champagne (37km); Troyes (38km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Haussimont (14km); Haussignemont (39km); Saint-Martin-sur-le-Pre (40km); Oger (40km)
Distance to Trouans
from Troyes (local prefecture): 39 km
from Paris: 141 km
from Calais: 310 km
from Nice: 595 km
from Bordeaux: 558 km
from Strasbourg: 258 km
For driving distances to Trouans from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Trouans