Trouans tourism and travel guide
Visit Trouans: highlights and tourist information
Trouans is situated in the Aube (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 39 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Trouans is 141 km from Paris).
Trouans, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Trouans. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Plan your visit to Trouans
Planning a trip to Trouans and the Champagne-Ardenne region? France This Way can help!
Map of places to visit near Trouans
More information about Trouans & region
Markets in and near Trouans
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (13km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market Tuesday (21km)
- Fere-Champenoise: market Wednesday (23km)
- Vitry-le-Francois: market Thursday & Saturday all day (28km)
- Mery-sur-Seine: market Saturday (29km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (30km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (34km)
- Chalons-en-Champagne: market Wednesday all day & Saturday all day (37km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (38km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (38km)
Tourist attractions to visit near Trouans, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Trouans and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Heritage sites Châlons-en-Champagne Collégiale Notre-Dame-en-Vaux (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (38km); L'Epine basilique Notre-Dame (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (42km)
Regional Natural Parcs Foret-d'Orient (37km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (36km); Entre Cour et Jardin (39km)
Sites of natural beauty Lacs Amance et du Temple (36km); Lac du Der-Chantecoq (40km); Lac d'Orient (40km); Forêt de la Traconne (44km)
Amusement park / theme park Nigloland (49km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Haussimont (14km); Haussignemont (39km); Saint-Martin-sur-le-Pre (40km); Oger (40km); Colombe-le-Sec (59km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Trouans
from Troyes (prefecture): 39 km
from Paris: 141 km
from Calais: 310 km
from Nice: 595 km
from Bordeaux: 558 km
from Strasbourg: 258 km
For driving distances to Trouans from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Trouans