Tronget travel guide
Visit Tronget: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Tronget is situated in the Allier (Auvergne region) in the south of France at 26 km from Moulins, the department capital. (General information: Tronget is 276 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Souvigny at 16 km from Tronget
Popular places to visit nearby: these include Souvigny at 16 km and Saint-Pourcain-sur-Sioule at 21 km . For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
Add comment or photo for Tronget
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Tronget. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
See France This Way travel guides for Allier (this department) and Auvergne (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Tronget.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Tronget
- Noyant-d'Allier: market Wednesday (8km)
- Montmarault: market Wednesday (14km)
- Bourbon-l'Archambault: market Saturday (18km)
- Cosne-d'Allier: market Tuesday (19km)
- Saint-Pourcain-sur-Sioule: market Wednesday & Saturday (21km)
- Bellenaves: market Wednesday (25km)
- Moulins: market Tuesday & Friday (26km)
- Yzeure: market Wednesday (27km)
- Varennes-sur-Allier: market Tuesday (28km)
- Commentry: market Friday (29km)
- Ebreuil: market Thursday (34km)
- Saint-Eloy-les-Mines: market Saturday (34km)
- Neris-les-Bains: market Thursday & Sunday (35km)
- Lurcy-Levis: market Monday (36km)
- Saint-Germain-Des-Fosses: market Friday (36km)
- Montlucon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Sunday & Saturday all day (37km)
- Gannat: market Saturday (37km)
- Jaligny-sur-Besbre: market Wednesday (40km)
- Bellerive-sur-Allier: market Saturday (43km)
- Vichy: market Every day except Monday (43km)
- Cusset: market Saturday (44km)
- Pionsat: market Friday (45km)
- Saint-Yorre: market Wednesday (50km)
Map of places to visit near Tronget and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Tronget and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Most beautiful villages in France (see also beautiful French villages) Charroux (27km)
National Monuments Chareil-Cintrat Chateau (21km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Neris-les-Bains (35km)
Churches or other religious monuments Eglise de Saint Georges (Bourbon-l'Archambault) (18km); Eglise de Saint Martin (Ygrande) (21km)
Remarkable gardens Arboretum de Balaine (33km)
Sites of natural beauty Forêt des Colettes (28km); Foret de Troncais (36km)
Towns of Art and history Moulins (26km); Montlucon (37km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Vichy (43km)
Distance to Tronget
from Moulins (local prefecture): 26 km
from Paris: 276 km
from Calais: 511 km
from Nice: 447 km
from Bordeaux: 334 km
from Strasbourg: 426 km
For driving distances to Tronget from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Tronget