Tromborn travel guide
Visit Tromborn: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Tromborn is situated in the Moselle (Lorraine region) in the north-east of France at 33 km from Metz, the department capital. (General information: Tromborn is 312 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Metz at 33 km from Tromborn
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Tromborn. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
See France This Way travel guides for Lorraine (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Tromborn.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Tromborn
- Bouzonville: market Tuesday (5km)
- Creutzwald: market Thursday (10km)
- Saint-Avold: market Friday (20km)
- Freyming-Merlebach: market Thursday (21km)
- Faulquemont: market Thursday (24km)
- Forbach: market Tuesday & Friday (24km)
- Farebersviller: market Wednesday (26km)
- Stiring-Wendel: market Thursday & Saturday (27km)
- Behren-les-Forbach: market Saturday (27km)
- Hagondange: market Friday (30km)
- Yutz: market Friday (31km)
- Uckange: market Friday (31km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (33km)
- Woippy: market Friday (34km)
- Metz: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (34km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (35km)
- Rombas: market Thursday (35km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (36km)
- Sarreguemines: market Tuesday & Friday (39km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (39km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (40km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (41km)
- Ars-sur-Moselle: market Friday (42km)
- Sarralbe: market Thursday (43km)
Map of places to visit near Tromborn and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Tromborn and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Remarkable gardens Parc du château de Pange (25km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Rombas (35km); Sarreguemines (39km)
zoo or wildlife park Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (32km)
Advertisement: current special offers on holiday villages in France
Distance to Tromborn
from Metz (local prefecture): 33 km
from Paris: 312 km
from Calais: 386 km
from Nice: 620 km
from Bordeaux: 731 km
from Strasbourg: 113 km
We have 19 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Tromborn): Alzing, Berviller-en-Moselle, Bouzonville, Brettnach, Chateau-Rouge, Dalem, Falck, Hargarten-Aux-Mines, Merten, Oberdorff, Ottonville, Remelfang, Remering, Teterchen, Valmunster, Vaudreching, Velving, Villing and Voelfling-les-Bouzonville.
For driving distances to Tromborn from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Tromborn