Troisfontaines travel guide
Visit Troisfontaines: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Troisfontaines is situated in the Moselle (Lorraine region) in the north-east of France at 85 km from Metz, the department capital. (General information: Troisfontaines is 350 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Saint-Quirin at 8 km from Troisfontaines
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Troisfontaines. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
See France This Way travel guides for Lorraine (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Troisfontaines.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Troisfontaines
- Sarrebourg: market Tuesday & Friday (8km)
- Saverne: market Thursday (19km)
- Drulingen: market Saturday (22km)
- Schirmeck: market Wednesday (23km)
- Wasselonne: market Monday (24km)
- Rothau: market Saturday (25km)
- Molsheim: market Monday (32km)
- Senones: market Monday (33km)
- Dieuze: market Friday (33km)
- Obernai: market Thursday (36km)
- Raon-l'Etape: market Saturday (36km)
- Sarralbe: market Thursday (37km)
- Baccarat: market Friday (37km)
- Barr: market Saturday (38km)
- Ville: market Wednesday (39km)
- Benfeld: market Monday (48km)
- Reichshoffen: market Thursday (49km)
- Erstein: market Thursday (49km)
- Niederbronn-les-Bains: market Friday (49km)
- Rambervillers: market Thursday (51km)
Map of places to visit near Troisfontaines and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Troisfontaines and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Obernai (35km)
Regional Natural Parcs Vosges-du-Nord (25km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin botanique du col de Saverne (19km); Domaine du Windeck (33km); Jardin du chateau de Kolbsheim (37km); Jardins de Callunes (38km); Jardin de la ferme bleue (46km)
Sites of natural beauty Lindre (30km); Champ du Feu (33km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Itterswiller (41km)
zoo or wildlife park Parc animalier de Sainte-Croix (20km)
Distance to Troisfontaines
from Metz (local prefecture): 85 km
from Paris: 350 km
from Calais: 455 km
from Nice: 553 km
from Bordeaux: 725 km
from Strasbourg: 47 km
We have 16 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Troisfontaines): Abreschviller, Arzviller, Brouderdorff, Buhl-Lorraine, Guntzviller, Harreberg, Hartzviller, Hesse, Hommert, Metairies-Saint-Quirin, Niderviller, Saint-Louis, Schneckenbusch, Vasperviller, Voyer and Walscheid.
For driving distances to Troisfontaines from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Troisfontaines