Trévien travel guide
Visit Trévien: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Trévien is situated in the Tarn (Midi-Pyrenees region) in the south of France at 18 km from Albi, the department capital. (General information: Trévien is 530 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Cordes-sur-Ciel at 13 km from Trévien
Popular places to visit nearby: these include Cordes-sur-Ciel at 13 km and Najac at 18 km . For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
Add comment or photo for Trévien
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Trévien. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
See France This Way travel guides for Tarn (this department) and Midi-Pyrenees (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Trévien.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Trévien
- Carmaux: market Friday (6km)
- Cordes-sur-Ciel: market Saturday & Saturday (13km)
- Saint-Juery: market Thursday (18km)
- Najac: market Sunday - seasonal market only (18km)
- Albi: market Wednesday & Tuesday all day & Saturday all day (19km)
- Naucelle: market Saturday - seasonal market only (21km)
- Rieupeyroux: market Sunday - seasonal market only (26km)
- Gaillac: market Friday (28km)
- Villefranche-de-Rouergue: market Thursday (29km)
- Saint-Antonin-Noble-Val: market Sunday (30km)
- Baraqueville: market Sunday - seasonal market only (32km)
- Realmont: market Wednesday (36km)
- Lisle-sur-Tarn: market Sunday (36km)
- Graulhet: market Thursday & Sunday (38km)
- Septfonds: market Wednesday & Wednesday (41km)
- Limogne-en-Quercy: market Friday - seasonal market only (44km)
- Limogne-en-Quercy: market Sunday & (44km)
- Rabastens: market Saturday (44km)
- Rodez: market Wednesday & Saturday (46km)
- Saint-Sulpice: market Wednesday (50km)
Map of places to visit near Trévien and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Trévien and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Heritage sites Episcopal City, Albi (18km); Rabastens église Notre-Dame-du-Bourg (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (44km)
Most beautiful villages in France (see also beautiful French villages) Bruniquel (36km); Belcastel (37km)
National Monuments Beaulieu en Rouergue Abbey (25km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Gaillac (28km); Villefranche-de-Rouergue (29km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin de Paradis (13km); Jardin du palais de la Berbie (18km); Parc Rochegude (18km); Jardins de Quercy (22km); Jardin des Martels (46km); Jardin d'Eden du château du Colombier (50km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé) (see also historical French towns) Albi (19km)
Sites of natural beauty Gorges de l'Aveyron (19km); Tindoul de la Vayssière (53km)
Towns of Art and history Najac (18km); Sauveterre-de-Rouergue (21km)
Distance to Trévien
from Albi (local prefecture): 18 km
from Paris: 530 km
from Calais: 763 km
from Nice: 415 km
from Bordeaux: 229 km
from Strasbourg: 660 km
For driving distances to Trévien from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Trévien