Tressange tourism and travel guide
Visit Tressange: highlights and tourist information
Tressange is situated in the Moselle, Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 34 km from Metz, the department capital. (General information: Tressange is 270 km from Paris).
Tressange, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Tressange. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Map of places to visit near Tressange
Markets in and near Tressange
- Ottange: market Thursday (6km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (8km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (8km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (8km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (10km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (14km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (15km)
- Yutz: market Friday (17km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (17km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (17km)
More information about Tressange & region
Tourist attractions to visit near Tressange, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Tressange and wondering what to do next!
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (20km) [Map]
- Parc du château de Pange (45km) [Map]
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (32km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (19km) [Map]
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (21km) [Map]
Geography and distances
Distance to Tressange
from Metz (prefecture): 34 km
from Paris: 270 km
from Calais: 340 km
from Nice: 641 km
from Bordeaux: 708 km
from Strasbourg: 158 km
For driving distances to Tressange from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 14 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Tressange): Algrange, Angevillers, Audun-le-Roman, Aumetz, Beuvillers, Boulange, Crusnes, Errouville, Fontoy, Havange, Nilvange, Ottange, Rochonvillers and Sancy.
This page in French: Visitez Tressange