Tressange tourism and travel guide
Visit Tressange: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Tressange is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 34 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Tressange is 270 kilometres from Paris).
Tressange, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Tressange in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Moselle
Map of places to visit near Tressange
Markets in and near Tressange
- Ottange: market Thursday (6km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (8km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (8km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (8km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (10km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (14km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (15km)
- Yutz: market Friday (17km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (17km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (17km)
More information about Tressange, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Tressange, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Tressange.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (20km)
- Parc du château de Pange (45km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (32km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (19km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (21km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Tressange
from Metz (prefecture): 34 km
from Paris: 270 km
from Calais: 340 km
from Nice: 641 km
from Bordeaux: 708 km
from Strasbourg: 158 km
For driving distances to Tressange from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 14 other places listed as being close (less than 6 kilometres from Tressange): Algrange, Angevillers, Audun-le-Roman, Aumetz, Beuvillers, Boulange, Crusnes, Errouville, Fontoy, Havange, Nilvange, Ottange, Rochonvillers and Sancy.
This page in French: Visitez Tressange