Tresilley tourism and travel guide
Visit Tresilley: highlights and tourist information
Tresilley is situated in the Haute-Saone (Franche-Comte region) in the north-east of France at 22 km from Vesoul, the department capital. (General information: Tresilley is 315 km from Paris).
Tresilley, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Tresilley. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Markets in and near Tresilley
- Vesoul: market Thursday & Saturday (22km)
- Besancon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday & Friday (24km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (33km)
- Jussey: market Tuesday (43km)
- Lure: market Tuesday (44km)
- Saint-Sauveur: market Sunday (48km)
- Melisey: market Wednesday (53km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (57km)
More information about Tresilley & region
Tourist attractions to visit near Tresilley, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Tresilley and wondering what to do next!
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Lods (48km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Sites of natural beauty
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Moffans-et-Vacheresse (43km) [Map]
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Citadelle de Besançon (24km) [Map]
Geography and distances
Distance to Tresilley
from Vesoul (prefecture): 22 km
from Paris: 315 km
from Calais: 493 km
from Nice: 427 km
from Bordeaux: 586 km
from Strasbourg: 180 km
For driving distances to Tresilley from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Tresilley): Cordonnet, Fondremand, Hyet, La Malachere, Maizieres, Montarlot-les-Rioz, Pennesieres, Quenoche, Recologne-les-Rioz, Rioz, Sorans-les-Breurey, Traitiefontaine and Villers-Bouton.
This page in French: Visitez Tresilley