Trensacq tourism and travel guide
Visit Trensacq: highlights and tourist information
Trensacq is situated in the Landes, Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 41 km from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital. (General information: Trensacq is 568 km from Paris).
Trensacq, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Trensacq in Nouvelle-Aquitaine. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Trensacq
Markets in and near Trensacq
- Morcenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (25km)
- Parentis-en-Born: market Thursday & Sunday (30km)
- Mimizan: market Thursday & Friday (38km)
- Biscarrosse: market every day (39km)
- Roquefort: market Saturday (39km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (41km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (43km)
- Lit-et-Mixe: market Thursday (45km)
- Bazas: market Saturday (49km)
- Langon: market Sunday & Friday (54km)
More information about Trensacq, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions to visit near Trensacq, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Trensacq and wondering what to do next!
Grand sites of France
- Dune du Pilat (56km) [Map]
- Mimizan clocher-porche (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (39km)
- Bazas cathédrale St Jean Baptist (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (49km) [Map]
Regional Natural Parcs
- Landes de Gascogne (17km) [Map]
- Jardins du château de Malle (53km) [Map]
Sites of natural beauty
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Trensacq
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 41 km
from Paris: 568 km
from Calais: 774 km
from Nice: 644 km
from Bordeaux: 71 km
from Strasbourg: 812 km
Trensacq is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Trensacq from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have found no other towns and villages within 6 kilometres of Trensacq.
This page in French: Visitez Trensacq