Trenal travel guide
Visit Trenal: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Lons-le-Saunier at 8 km from Trenal
Location: Trenal is situated in the Jura department (Franche-Comte region) in the east of France at 8 km from Lons-le-Saunier, the department capital. (General information: Trenal is 339 km from Paris and 547 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Trenal: these include Lons-le-Saunier at 8 km and Baume-les-Messieurs at 16 km. Jardin des jeux du château d'Arlay is a listed remarkable garden at 14 km and Baume-les-Messieurs is a listed most beautiful village at 16 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Trenal, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Trenal
See France This Way travel guides for and Franche-Comte (the local department and region) for more travel ideas in the area of Trenal.
Note that all distances from Trenal shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Trenal holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Trenal
- Lons-le-Saunier: market every Thursday all day (7km)
- Bletterans: market every Tuesday (12km)
- Louhans: market every Monday (18km)
- Saint-Germain-du-Bois: market every Saturday (21km)
- Clairvaux-les-Lacs: market every Wednesday (23km)
- Saint-Amour: market every Saturday (25km)
- Mervans: market every Friday (27km)
- Pierre-de-Bresse: market every Monday (31km)
- Champagnole: market every Saturday (36km)
- Arbois: market every Friday (37km)
- Saint-Germain-du-Plain: market every Thursday (37km)
- Saint-Claude: market every Saturday (42km)
- Montrevel-en-Bresse: market every Tuesday (43km)
- Verdun-sur-le-Doubs: market every Thursday (44km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Trenal and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Trenal map below.
Recommended Detour Salins-les-Bains (46km)
Regional Natural Parc Haut-Jura (43km)
Remarkable Garden Jardin des jeux du château d'Arlay (14km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Lac de Lamoura (48km)
Map of places to visit near Trenal & Location Information
Distance to Trenal
from Lons-le-Saunier (local prefecture): 8 km
from Paris: 339 km
from Calais: 547 km
from Nice: 356 km
from Bordeaux: 510 km
from Strasbourg: 276 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 24 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Trenal): Beaurepaire-en-Bresse, Bonnaud, Cesancey, Chilly-le-Vignoble, Condamine, Courbouzon, Courlans, Courlaoux, Flacey-en-Bresse, Frebuans, Geruge, Gevingey, Grusse, Les Repots, Macornay, Mallerey, Messia-sur-Sorne, Montmorot, Rotalier, Saint-Laurent-la-Roche, Sainte-Agnes, Savigny-en-Revermont, Vercia and Vincelles.
For driving distances to Trenal from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Trenal