Treilles travel guide
Visit Treilles: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Leucate at 7 km from Treilles
Location: Treilles is situated in the Aude department (Languedoc-Roussillon region) in the south of France at 58 km from Carcassonne, the department capital. (General information: Treilles is 661 km from Paris and 896 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Treilles: these include Leucate at 7 km and Fort de Salses at 10 km. African reserve of Sigean is a listed zoo or wildlife park at 16 km and Abbaye de Fontfroide (Narbonne) is a listed religious monument at 22 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Treilles, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Treilles
Fort de Salses 10km
Fontfroide Abbey 23km
Ille sur Tet 38km
Note that all distances from Treilles shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Treilles holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Treilles
- Leucate: market every Saturday & Monday & Wednesday & Thursday - seasonal market only - (7km)
- Sigean: market every Tuesday & Friday (12km)
- Port-la-Nouvelle: market every Saturday - seasonal market only - (14km)
- Port-la-Nouvelle: market every Wednesday (14km)
- Le Barcares: market every Monday - seasonal market only - (16km)
- Le Barcares: market every Wednesday & Sunday & Friday (16km)
- Saint-Laurent-de-la-Salanque: market every Thursday & Sunday (17km)
- Rivesaltes: market every Monday (18km)
- Gruissan: market every every day except Thursday (24km)
- Canet-en-Roussillon: market every Tuesday & Thursday (25km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Treilles and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Treilles map below.
Regional Natural Parc Narbonnaise en Méditerranée (29km)
Religious Monument Abbaye de Fontfroide (Narbonne) (22km); Eglise de Notre Dame des Anges (Cabestany) (27km); Chapelle de Casenoves (Ille-sur-tet) (38km); Eglise de Trinité d'Aregno (Aregno) (38km); Eglise de Sainte Marie de Marcevol (Arboussols) (46km); Prieuré de Serrabone (Boule-d'Amont) (46km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Orgued d'Ille-sur-Tet (38km); Gorges de Galamus (39km)
Zoo Or Wildlife Park African reserve of Sigean (16km)
Map of places to visit near Treilles & Location Information
Distance to Treilles
from Carcassonne (local prefecture): 58 km
from Paris: 661 km
from Calais: 896 km
from Nice: 360 km
from Bordeaux: 353 km
from Strasbourg: 731 km
* distances are direct not by road!
For driving distances to Treilles from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Treilles