Tréban travel guide
Visit Tréban: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Tréban is situated in the Tarn (Midi-Pyrenees region) in the south of France at 24 km from Albi, the department capital. (General information: Tréban is 529 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Sauveterre-de-Rouergue at 14 km from Tréban
Popular places to visit nearby: these include Sauveterre-de-Rouergue at 14 km and Albi at 24 km . For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
Add comment or photo for Tréban
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Tréban. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
See France This Way travel guides for Tarn (this department) and Midi-Pyrenees (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Tréban.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Tréban
- Naucelle: market Saturday - seasonal market only (12km)
- Carmaux: market Friday (16km)
- Saint-Juery: market Thursday (19km)
- Baraqueville: market Sunday - seasonal market only (21km)
- Albi: market Wednesday & Tuesday all day & Saturday all day (24km)
- Rieupeyroux: market Sunday - seasonal market only (25km)
- Arvieu: market Wednesday - seasonal market only (27km)
- Villefranche-de-Panat: market Sunday - seasonal market only (29km)
- Cordes-sur-Ciel: market Saturday & Saturday (31km)
- Najac: market Sunday - seasonal market only (32km)
- Rodez: market Wednesday & Saturday (34km)
- Salles-Curan: market Saturday - seasonal market only (37km)
- Realmont: market Wednesday (37km)
- Villefranche-de-Rouergue: market Thursday (38km)
- Gaillac: market Friday (42km)
- Saint-Affrique: market Thursday & Saturday (46km)
- Graulhet: market Thursday & Sunday (46km)
- Laissac: market Tuesday (50km)
- Lisle-sur-Tarn: market Sunday (51km)
- Lavaur: market Saturday (61km)
Map of places to visit near Tréban and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Tréban and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Heritage sites Episcopal City, Albi (24km)
Most beautiful villages in France (see also beautiful French villages) Brousse-le-Chateau (25km); Belcastel (33km)
National Monuments Beaulieu en Rouergue Abbey (41km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Villefranche-de-Rouergue (38km); Gaillac (42km)
Churches or other religious monuments Eglise de Saint-Cirice (Brousse-le-Chateau) (25km)
Remarkable gardens Parc Rochegude (24km); Jardin du palais de la Berbie (24km); Jardin de Paradis (31km); Jardins de Quercy (39km); Jardin d'Eden du château du Colombier (40km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé) (see also historical French towns) Albi (24km)
Sites of natural beauty Gorges de l'Aveyron (32km); Tindoul de la Vayssière (42km); Trou de Bozouls (51km)
Towns of Art and history Sauveterre-de-Rouergue (14km); Najac (32km)
Distance to Tréban
from Albi (local prefecture): 24 km
from Paris: 529 km
from Calais: 763 km
from Nice: 397 km
from Bordeaux: 246 km
from Strasbourg: 649 km
For driving distances to Tréban from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Tréban