Treban travel guide
Visit Treban: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Sauveterre-de-Rouergue at 14 km from Treban
Location: Treban is situated in the Tarn department (Midi-Pyrenees region) in the south of France at 24 km from Albi, the department capital. (General information: Treban is 529 km from Paris and 763 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Treban: these include Sauveterre-de-Rouergue at 14 km and Albi at 24 km. Sauveterre-de-Rouergue is a listed town of art and history at 14 km and Sauveterre-de-Rouergue is a listed most beautiful village at 14 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Treban, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Treban
Note that all distances from Treban shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Treban holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Treban
- Naucelle: market every Saturday - seasonal market only - (12km)
- Carmaux: market every Friday (16km)
- Saint-Juery: market every Thursday (19km)
- Baraqueville: market every Sunday - seasonal market only - (21km)
- Albi: market every Wednesday & Tuesday all day & Saturday all day (24km)
- Rieupeyroux: market every Sunday - seasonal market only - (25km)
- Arvieu: market every Wednesday - seasonal market only - (27km)
- Villefranche-de-Panat: market every Sunday - seasonal market only - (29km)
- Cordes-sur-Ciel: market every Saturday & Saturday (31km)
- Najac: market every Sunday - seasonal market only - (32km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Treban and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Treban map below.
Heritage Site Episcopal City, Albi (24km)
National Monument Beaulieu en Rouergue Abbey (41km)
Religious Monument Eglise de Saint-Cirice (Brousse-le-Chateau) (25km)
Remarkable Garden Jardin du palais de la Berbie (24km); Parc Rochegude (24km); Jardin de Paradis (31km); Jardins de Quercy (39km); Jardin d'Eden du château du Colombier (40km)
Secteur Sauvegarde Albi (24km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Albi (24km)
Map of places to visit near Treban & Location Information
Distance to Treban
from Albi (local prefecture): 24 km
from Paris: 529 km
from Calais: 763 km
from Nice: 397 km
from Bordeaux: 246 km
from Strasbourg: 649 km
* distances are direct not by road!
For driving distances to Treban from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Treban