Trausse travel guide
Visit Trausse: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Caunes-Minervois at 3 km from Trausse
Location: Trausse is situated in the Aude department (Languedoc-Roussillon region) in the south of France at 20 km from Carcassonne, the department capital. (General information: Trausse is 617 km from Paris and 851 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Trausse: these include Caunes-Minervois at 3 km and Minerve at 16 km. Gouffre de Cabrespine is a listed site of natural beauty at 10 km and Minerve is a listed most beautiful village at 16 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Trausse, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Trausse
Fontfroide Abbey 34km
Note that all distances from Trausse shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Trausse holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Trausse
- Olonzac: market every Tuesday (14km)
- Labastide-Rouairoux: market every Thursday (19km)
- Carcassonne: market every Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (20km)
- Lezignan-Corbieres: market every Wednesday (20km)
- Mazamet: market every Tuesday & Sunday & Saturday (25km)
- Saint-Pons-de-Thomieres: market every Wednesday & Sunday (26km)
- Saint-Chinian: market every Thursday & Sunday (33km)
- Labruguiere: market every Friday (35km)
- Bram: market every Wednesday (37km)
- Narbonne: market every Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Monday - seasonal market only - (39km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Trausse and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Trausse map below.
Grand Site Of France Carcassonne City (20km)
Heritage Site Carcassonne (20km)
Recommended Detour Limoux (40km)
Regional Natural Parc Haut-Languedoc (30km)
Religious Monument Abbaye de Fontfroide (Narbonne) (34km)
Remarkable Garden Jardin de l'Évêché (42km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Gouffre de Cabrespine (10km)
Town Of Art And History Narbonne (39km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Fraisse-sur-Agout (38km)
Zoo Or Wildlife Park African reserve of Sigean (42km)
Map of places to visit near Trausse & Location Information
Distance to Trausse
from Carcassonne (local prefecture): 20 km
from Paris: 617 km
from Calais: 851 km
from Nice: 382 km
from Bordeaux: 302 km
from Strasbourg: 710 km
* distances are direct not by road!
For driving distances to Trausse from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Trausse