Tracy-sur-Loire travel guide
Visit Tracy-sur-Loire: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Sancerre at 5 km from Tracy-sur-Loire
Location: Tracy-sur-Loire is situated in the Nievre department (Burgundy region) in the eastern-center of France at 41 km from Nevers, the department capital. (General information: Tracy-sur-Loire is 176 km from Paris and 411 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Tracy-sur-Loire: these include Sancerre at 5 km and La Charite-sur-Loire at 18 km. Sancerre is a listed recommended detour at 5 km and Eglise de Notre-Dame-du-Pré (Donzy) is a listed religious monument at 16 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Tracy-sur-Loire, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Tracy-sur-Loire
La Charite-sur-Loire 18km
Note that all distances from Tracy-sur-Loire shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Tracy-sur-Loire holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Tracy-sur-Loire
- Saint-Satur: market every Thursday (5km)
- Cosne-Cours-sur-Loire: market every Wednesday & Sunday & Friday (10km)
- Vailly-sur-Sauldre: market every Friday (25km)
- Beaulieu-sur-Loire: market every Wednesday (26km)
- Henrichemont: market every Wednesday (29km)
- Baugy: market every Friday (30km)
- Chatillon-sur-Loire: market every Thursday (33km)
- Fourchambault: market every Sunday (37km)
- Saint-Fargeau: market every Friday (38km)
- Briare: market every Friday (39km)
- Saint-Sauveur-en-Puisaye: market every Wednesday (39km)
- Aubigny-sur-Nere: market every Saturday all day (40km)
- Nevers: market every Saturday all day (41km)
- Bourges: market every Wednesday & Thursday & Sunday & Saturday & Friday (46km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Tracy-sur-Loire and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Tracy-sur-Loire map below.
Heritage Site Abbatiale Notre-Dame de La Charité-sur-Loire (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (18km)
National Monument Palace Jacques Coeur (47km); Bourges Cathedral (47km)
Recommended Detour Sancerre (5km)
Religious Monument Eglise de Notre-Dame-du-Pré (Donzy) (16km); Eglise de Saint André (Jussy-Champagne) (42km); Eglise de Saint Martin (Plaimpied-Givaudins) (49km)
Remarkable Garden Forgeneuve (41km); Les Prés Fichaux (47km)
Secteur Sauvegarde Bourges (46km)
Village D'etape Pougues-les-Eaux (31km)
Map of places to visit near Tracy-sur-Loire & Location Information
Distance to Tracy-sur-Loire
from Nevers (local prefecture): 41 km
from Paris: 176 km
from Calais: 411 km
from Nice: 526 km
from Bordeaux: 385 km
from Strasbourg: 387 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 9 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Tracy-sur-Loire): Couargues, Menetreol-sous-Sancerre, Pouilly-sur-Loire, Saint-Andelain, Saint-Bouize, Saint-Martin-sur-Nohain, Saint-Satur, Sancerre and Thauvenay.
Nievre is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car or drive from a channel ferry port, operhaps Calais or Dunkirk at about 5 - 6 hours. For driving distances to Tracy-sur-Loire from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Tracy-sur-Loire