Tournai-sur-Dive travel guide
Visit Tournai-sur-Dive: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Tournai-sur-Dive is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 43 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Tournai-sur-Dive is 169 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Argentan at 9 km from Tournai-sur-Dive
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Tournai-sur-Dive. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Tournai-sur-Dive
- Trun: market Thursday (3km)
- Argentan: market Tuesday & Friday (9km)
- Falaise: market Saturday (20km)
- Saint-Pierre-sur-Dives: market Monday (24km)
- Sees: market Saturday (25km)
- Mezidon-Canon: market Sunday (30km)
- Briouze: market Monday (33km)
- Montreuil-l'Argille: market Tuesday (35km)
- Orbec: market Wednesday (35km)
- La Ferte-Mace: market Thursday (39km)
- Lisieux: market Saturday all day (39km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (40km)
- Thury-Harcourt: market Tuesday (43km)
- Bagnoles-de-l'Orne: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (44km)
- Thiberville: market Monday (47km)
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market Saturday all day (49km)
- Bernay: market Wednesday & Saturday (50km)
Map of places to visit near Tournai-sur-Dive and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Tournai-sur-Dive and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Carrouges Chateau (32km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Argentan (9km)
Regional Natural Parcs Normandie-Maine (41km)
Remarkable gardens Sassy (16km); Jardins du château de Vendeuvre (21km)
Sites of natural beauty Signal d'Écouves (29km); Forêt d'Écouves (30km); Rochers des Parcs (39km)
Towns of Art and history Orbec (35km)
Distance to Tournai-sur-Dive
from Alencon (local prefecture): 43 km
from Paris: 169 km
from Calais: 271 km
from Nice: 794 km
from Bordeaux: 444 km
from Strasbourg: 566 km
We have 14 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Tournai-sur-Dive): Aubry-en-Exmes, Bailleul, Chambois, Coulonces, Fel, Fontaine-les-Bassets, Gueprei, Le Bourg-Saint-Leonard, Neauphe-sur-Dive, Ommoy, Saint-Lambert-sur-Dive, Sevigny, Trun and Villedieu-les-Bailleul.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Tournai-sur-Dive from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Tournai-sur-Dive