Tourlaville travel guide
Visit Tourlaville: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Cherbourg at 4 km from Tourlaville
Location: Tourlaville is situated in the Manche department (Normandy region) in the north of France at 68 km from Saint-Lo, the department capital. (General information: Tourlaville is 297 km from Paris and 283 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Tourlaville: these include Cherbourg at 4 km and Barfleur at 22 km. Parc du château des Ravalet is a listed remarkable garden at 1 km and Cherbourg is a listed ville fleurie 4* at 4 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Tourlaville, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Tourlaville
Note that all distances from Tourlaville shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Tourlaville holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Tourlaville
- Cherbourg: market every Tuesday & Thursday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday (4km)
- Saint-Pierre-Eglise: market every Wednesday (12km)
- Valognes: market every Friday (16km)
- Bricquebec: market every Monday (19km)
- Quettehou: market every Tuesday (20km)
- Saint-Vaast-la-Hougue: market every Saturday (22km)
- Les Pieux: market every Friday (23km)
- Sainte-Mere-Eglise: market every Thursday (31km)
- Barneville-Carteret: market every Thursday - seasonal market only - (32km)
- Barneville-Carteret: market every Saturday (32km)
- Portbail: market every Tuesday (35km)
- La Haye-du-Puits: market every Wednesday (39km)
- Carentan: market every Monday all day (44km)
- Grandcamp-Maisy: market every Sunday (47km)
- Isigny-sur-Mer: market every Wednesday & Saturday (49km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Tourlaville and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Tourlaville map below.
Heritage Site Saint-Vaast-la-Hougue tours (Vauban fortifications) (22km)
Most Beautiful Village Barfleur (22km)
Regional Natural Parc Marais du Cotentin et du Bessin (42km)
Remarkable Garden Parc du château des Ravalet (1km); Château de Beaurepaire (8km); Parc du château de Nacqueville (13km); Jardin botanique du château de Vauville (20km); Jardin Jacques Prévert (27km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Cap de la Hague (25km)
Town Of Art And History Valognes (16km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Cherbourg (4km)
Map of places to visit near Tourlaville & Location Information
Distance to Tourlaville
from Saint-Lo (local prefecture): 68 km
from Paris: 297 km
from Calais: 283 km
from Nice: 942 km
from Bordeaux: 539 km
from Strasbourg: 687 km
* distances are direct not by road!
Manche is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive by car, often from the ferries at Saint-Malo, Cherbourg or Caen on the coast here which are very convenient. For driving distances to Tourlaville from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Tourlaville