Tordouet travel guide
Visit Tordouet: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Tordouet is situated in the Calvados (Normandy region) in the north of France at 53 km from Caen, the department capital. (General information: Tordouet is 149 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Lisieux at 13 km from Tordouet
Popular places to visit nearby: these include Lisieux at 13 km and Cambremer at 24 km . For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
Add comment or photo for Tordouet
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Tordouet. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
See France This Way travel guides for Calvados (this department) and Normandy (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Tordouet.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Tordouet
- Orbec: market Wednesday (6km)
- Lisieux: market Saturday all day (13km)
- Thiberville: market Monday (14km)
- Montreuil-l'Argille: market Tuesday (17km)
- Bernay: market Wednesday & Saturday (20km)
- Cormeilles: market Friday (22km)
- Saint-Pierre-sur-Dives: market Monday (27km)
- La Barre-en-Ouche: market Wednesday (27km)
- Pont-L'Eveque: market Monday (28km)
- Mezidon-Canon: market Sunday (29km)
- Trun: market Thursday (32km)
- Brionne: market Thursday & Sunday (33km)
- Beaumont-le-Roger: market Tuesday & Friday (33km)
- Beuzeville: market Tuesday (33km)
- La Ferriere-sur-Risle: market Sunday (34km)
- Pont-Audemer: market Monday all day & Friday (36km)
- Villers-sur-Mer: market Tuesday & Friday (39km)
- Blonville-sur-Mer: market Tuesday - seasonal market only (39km)
- Blonville-sur-Mer: market Friday (39km)
- Deauville: market Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (39km)
- Trouville: market Wednesday & Wednesday & Sunday & Sunday (40km)
- Troarn: market Saturday (40km)
- Dives-sur-Mer: market Tuesday - seasonal market only (41km)
- Houlgate: market Thursday (41km)
- Cabourg: market Thursday & Monday & Saturday - seasonal market only (42km)
- Cabourg: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (42km)
- Falaise: market Saturday (42km)
- Argentan: market Tuesday & Friday (43km)
- Vitrai-sous-Laigle: market Tuesday (46km)
- Routot: market Wednesday (47km)
- Bourg-Achard: market Monday (49km)
Map of places to visit near Tordouet and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Tordouet and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Most beautiful villages in France (see also beautiful French villages) Beuvron (31km)
National Monuments Abbey of Bec-Hellouin (35km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Pont-Audemer (37km); Argentan (42km)
Remarkable gardens Boutemont (17km); Jardins du château de Vendeuvre (31km); Arboretum d'Harcourt (36km); Jardins du château du Champ de Bataille (41km)
Towns of Art and history Orbec (6km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Touques (37km); Cabourg (42km)
zoo or wildlife park Parc zoologique de Lisieux (15km)
Distance to Tordouet
from Caen (local prefecture): 53 km
from Paris: 149 km
from Calais: 238 km
from Nice: 797 km
from Bordeaux: 473 km
from Strasbourg: 545 km
We have 13 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Tordouet): Cernay, Fervaques, Friardel, La Chapelle-Yvon, La Croupte, Orbec, Pretreville, Saint-Cyr-du-Ronceray, Saint-Denis-de-Mailloc, Saint-Germain-la-Campagne, Saint-Julien-de-Mailloc, Saint-Martin-de-Mailloc and Saint-Pierre-de-Mailloc.
Calvados is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive by car typically by ferry into Cherbourg or Caen on the Normandy coast For driving distances to Tordouet from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Tordouet