Tonneville tourism and travel guide
Visit Tonneville: highlights and tourist information
Tonneville is situated in the Manche, Normandy region, in the north of France at 74 km from Saint-Lo, the department capital. (General information: Tonneville is 308 km from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Barfleur at 33 km and at 0 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Tonneville, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Tonneville. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Manche
Markets in and near Tonneville
- Cherbourg: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday (7km)
- Les Pieux: market Friday (16km)
- Bricquebec: market Monday (20km)
- Saint-Pierre-Eglise: market Wednesday (23km)
- Valognes: market Friday (23km)
- Barneville-Carteret: market Thursday - seasonal market only (29km)
- Barneville-Carteret: market Saturday (29km)
- Quettehou: market Tuesday (30km)
- Saint-Vaast-la-Hougue: market Saturday (33km)
- Portbail: market Tuesday (34km)
More information about Tonneville & region
Tourist attractions to visit near Tonneville, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Tonneville and wondering what to do next!
- Saint-Vaast-la-Hougue tours (Vauban fortifications) (33km) [Map]
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Barfleur (33km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Marais du Cotentin et du Bessin (48km) [Map]
- Parc du château de Nacqueville (4km) [Map]
- Château de Beaurepaire (6km) [Map]
- Jardin botanique du château de Vauville (9km) [Map]
- Parc du château des Ravalet (10km) [Map]
- Jardin Jacques Prévert (17km) [Map]
Sites of natural beauty
Towns of Art and history
- Valognes (23km) [Map]
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Cherbourg (7km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Tonneville
from Saint-Lo (prefecture): 74 km
from Paris: 308 km
from Calais: 292 km
from Nice: 951 km
from Bordeaux: 541 km
from Strasbourg: 698 km
Tonneville is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive by car, often from the ferries at Saint-Malo, Cherbourg or Caen on the coast here which are very convenient. For driving distances to Tonneville from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 10 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Tonneville): Acqueville, Branville-Hague, Flottemanville-Hague, Martinvast, Nouainville, Querqueville, Sainte-Croix-Hague, Sideville, Urville-Nacqueville and Vasteville.
This page in French: Visitez Tonneville