Tillenay tourism and travel guide
Visit Tillenay: highlights and tourist information
Tillenay is situated in the Cote d'Or, Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 28 km from Dijon, the department capital. (General information: Tillenay is 291 km from Paris).
Tillenay, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Tillenay. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cote d'Or
Markets in and near Tillenay
- Auxonne: market Friday (3km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (14km)
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (15km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (25km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (28km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (29km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (31km)
- Pierre-de-Bresse: market Monday (34km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (34km)
- Verdun-sur-le-Doubs: market Thursday (41km)
More information about Tillenay & region
Tourist attractions to visit near Tillenay, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Tillenay and wondering what to do next!
Churches and religious monuments
- Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (43km) [Map]
- Jardin à la Faulx (14km) [Map]
- Jardin du château du Talmay (20km) [Map]
- Château d'Arcelot (26km) [Map]
- Parc de l'Etang (35km) [Map]
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Tillenay
from Dijon (prefecture): 28 km
from Paris: 291 km
from Calais: 490 km
from Nice: 415 km
from Bordeaux: 527 km
from Strasbourg: 237 km
Tillenay is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Tillenay from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Tillenay): Athee, Auxonne, Billey, Champdotre, Flagey-les-Auxonne, Labergement-les-Auxonne, Les Maillys, Pont, Premieres, Soirans, Treclun, Villers-les-Pots and Villers-Rotin.
This page in French: Visitez Tillenay