Thorey-sur-Ouche travel guide
Visit Thorey-sur-Ouche: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Chateauneuf-en-Auxois at 9 km from Thorey-sur-Ouche
Location: Thorey-sur-Ouche is situated in the Cote d'Or department (Burgundy region) in the eastern-center of France at 33 km from Dijon, the department capital. (General information: Thorey-sur-Ouche is 258 km from Paris and 471 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Thorey-sur-Ouche: these include Chateauneuf-en-Auxois at 9 km and Beaune at 17 km. Abbaye de la Bussière is a listed remarkable garden at 8 km and Chateauneuf-en-Auxois is a listed most beautiful village at 9 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Thorey-sur-Ouche, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Thorey-sur-Ouche
Morvan Regional Park 38km
Note that all distances from Thorey-sur-Ouche shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Thorey-sur-Ouche holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Thorey-sur-Ouche
- Bligny-sur-Ouche: market every Wednesday (5km)
- Beaune: market every Wednesday & Saturday (17km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market every Friday (19km)
- Epinac: market every Wednesday & Sunday (22km)
- Chagny: market every Thursday & Sunday (27km)
- Chenove: market every Wednesday & Sunday (29km)
- Longvic: market every Sunday (32km)
- Dijon: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (33km)
- Autun: market every Wednesday & Friday (37km)
- Verdun-sur-le-Doubs: market every Thursday (37km)
- Saulieu: market every Saturday (38km)
- Chalon-sur-Saone: market every Wednesday & Thursday & Sunday & Friday (41km)
- Le Creusot: market every Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (44km)
- Mervans: market every Friday (54km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Thorey-sur-Ouche and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Thorey-sur-Ouche map below.
Most Beautiful Village Chateauneuf-en-Auxois (9km)
Religious Monument Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (17km); Cathédrale Saint Lazare (Autun) (37km); Basilique de Saint Andoche (Saulieu) (38km)
Remarkable Garden Abbaye de la Bussière (8km); Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (13km); Parc et jardins du château de Sully (23km); Jardin de la Chaux (40km); Château d'Arcelot (46km)
Map of places to visit near Thorey-sur-Ouche & Location Information
Department: Cote d'Or
Distance to Thorey-sur-Ouche
from Dijon (local prefecture): 33 km
from Paris: 258 km
from Calais: 471 km
from Nice: 432 km
from Bordeaux: 481 km
from Strasbourg: 278 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 12 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Thorey-sur-Ouche): Antheuil, Aubaine, Auxant, Bligny-sur-Ouche, Chaudenay-la-Ville, Chaudenay-le-Chateau, Colombier, Crugey, Painblanc, Sainte-Sabine, Veuvey-sur-Ouche and Vic-Des-Pres.
Cote d'Or is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Thorey-sur-Ouche from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Thorey-sur-Ouche