Thonne-les-Pres tourism and travel guide
Visit Thonne-les-Pres: highlights and tourist information
Thonne-les-Pres is situated in the Meuse, Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 85 km from Bar-le-Duc, the department capital. (General information: Thonne-les-Pres is 230 km from Paris).
Thonne-les-Pres, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Thonne-les-Pres in Grand-Est. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Map of places to visit near Thonne-les-Pres
Markets in and near Thonne-les-Pres
- Stenay: market Friday (12km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (20km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (30km)
- Sedan: market Wednesday & Saturday (35km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (39km)
- Verdun: market Friday (41km)
- Vrigne-Aux-Bois: market Sunday (42km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (43km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (44km)
- Jarny: market Saturday (56km)
More information about Thonne-les-Pres, Lorraine
Tourist attractions to visit near Thonne-les-Pres, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Thonne-les-Pres and wondering what to do next!
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (30km) [Map]
Sites of natural beauty
- Lac de Bairon (41km) [Map]
Towns of Art and history
- Sedan (35km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Thonne-les-Pres
from Bar-le-Duc (prefecture): 85 km
from Paris: 230 km
from Calais: 295 km
from Nice: 664 km
from Bordeaux: 687 km
from Strasbourg: 204 km
For driving distances to Thonne-les-Pres from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 16 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Thonne-les-Pres): Avioth, Bazeilles-sur-Othain, Bievres, Chauvency-le-Chateau, Chauvency-Saint-Hubert, Han-les-Juvigny, Ire-le-Sec, Montmedy, Quincy-Landzecourt, Thonne-la-Long, Thonne-le-Thil, Thonnelle, Verneuil-Grand, Verneuil-Petit, Vigneul-sous-Montmedy and Villecloye.
This page in French: Visitez Thonne-les-Pres