Thonne-la-Long tourism and travel guide
Visit Thonne-la-Long: highlights and tourist information
Thonne-la-Long is situated in the Meuse, Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 90 km from Bar-le-Duc, the department capital. (General information: Thonne-la-Long is 237 km from Paris).
Thonne-la-Long, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Thonne-la-Long. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Map of places to visit near Thonne-la-Long
Markets in and near Thonne-la-Long
- Longuyon: market Friday (18km)
- Stenay: market Friday (19km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (25km)
- Sedan: market Wednesday & Saturday (37km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (38km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (39km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (40km)
- Verdun: market Friday (45km)
- Vrigne-Aux-Bois: market Sunday (45km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (45km)
More information about Thonne-la-Long & region
Tourist attractions to visit near Thonne-la-Long, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Thonne-la-Long and wondering what to do next!
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (25km) [Map]
Towns of Art and history
- Sedan (37km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Thonne-la-Long
from Bar-le-Duc (prefecture): 90 km
from Paris: 237 km
from Calais: 297 km
from Nice: 666 km
from Bordeaux: 693 km
from Strasbourg: 201 km
For driving distances to Thonne-la-Long from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Thonne-la-Long): Avioth, Breux, Ecouviez, Margny, Montmedy, Thonne-le-Thil, Thonne-les-Pres, Thonnelle, Verneuil-Grand, Verneuil-Petit and Villecloye.
This page in French: Visitez Thonne-la-Long