Thomirey travel guide
Visit Thomirey: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Chateauneuf-en-Auxois at 16 km from Thomirey
Location: Thomirey is situated in the Cote d'Or department (Burgundy region) in the eastern-center of France at 44 km from Dijon, the department capital. (General information: Thomirey is 258 km from Paris and 474 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Thomirey: these include Chateauneuf-en-Auxois at 16 km and Beaune at 20 km. Parc et jardins du château de Sully is a listed remarkable garden at 12 km and Chateauneuf-en-Auxois is a listed most beautiful village at 16 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Thomirey, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Thomirey
Morvan Regional Park 35km
Note that all distances from Thomirey shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Thomirey holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Thomirey
- Bligny-sur-Ouche: market every Wednesday (7km)
- Epinac: market every Wednesday & Sunday (12km)
- Beaune: market every Wednesday & Saturday (20km)
- Chagny: market every Thursday & Sunday (23km)
- Autun: market every Wednesday & Friday (26km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market every Friday (28km)
- Le Creusot: market every Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (34km)
- Saulieu: market every Saturday (35km)
- Givry: market every Thursday (35km)
- Chalon-sur-Saone: market every Wednesday & Thursday & Sunday & Friday (38km)
- Montchanin: market every Wednesday (38km)
- Verdun-sur-le-Doubs: market every Thursday (39km)
- Chenove: market every Wednesday & Sunday (39km)
- Longvic: market every Sunday (42km)
- Dijon: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (43km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Thomirey and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Thomirey map below.
Most Beautiful Village Chateauneuf-en-Auxois (16km)
Regional Natural Parc Morvan (43km)
Religious Monument Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (20km); Cathédrale Saint Lazare (Autun) (27km); Basilique de Saint Andoche (Saulieu) (35km)
Remarkable Garden Parc et jardins du château de Sully (12km); Abbaye de la Bussière (18km); Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (23km); Jardin de la Chaux (34km); Parc de Saint-Léger (40km)
Map of places to visit near Thomirey & Location Information
Department: Cote d'Or
Distance to Thomirey
from Dijon (local prefecture): 44 km
from Paris: 258 km
from Calais: 474 km
from Nice: 430 km
from Bordeaux: 471 km
from Strasbourg: 289 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 17 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Thomirey): Antigny-la-Ville, Auxant, Bessey-la-Cour, Champignolles, Cussy-la-Colonne, Ecutigny, Foissy, Ivry-en-Montagne, Jours-en-Vaux, Lacanche, Maligny, Montceau-et-Echarnant, Saint-Pierre-en-Vaux, Saussey, Thury, Veilly and Vic-Des-Pres.
Cote d'Or is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Thomirey from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Thomirey