Thin-le-Moutier travel guide
Visit Thin-le-Moutier: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Charleville-Mezieres at 16 km from Thin-le-Moutier
Location: Thin-le-Moutier is situated in the Ardennes department (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 16 km from Charleville-Mézières, the department capital. (General information: Thin-le-Moutier is 183 km from Paris and 233 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Thin-le-Moutier: these include Charleville-Mezieres at 16 km and Parfondeval at 25 km. Launois-sur-Vence is a listed village d'etape at 7 km and Charleville-Mezieres is a listed secteur sauvegarde at 16 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Thin-le-Moutier, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Thin-le-Moutier
See France This Way travel guides for and Champagne-Ardenne (the local department and region) for more travel ideas in the area of Thin-le-Moutier.
Note that all distances from Thin-le-Moutier shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Thin-le-Moutier holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Thin-le-Moutier
- Charleville-Mezieres: market every Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day (16km)
- Rocroi: market every Tuesday (23km)
- Rethel: market every Thursday (25km)
- Vrigne-Aux-Bois: market every Sunday (25km)
- Revin: market every Tuesday (26km)
- Rozoy-sur-Serre: market every Wednesday (27km)
- Sedan: market every Wednesday & Saturday (32km)
- Fumay: market every Wednesday (33km)
- Hirson: market every Thursday & Monday (38km)
- Vouziers: market every Saturday (38km)
- Anor: market every Wednesday (42km)
- Fourmies: market every Saturday (47km)
- Guignicourt: market every Friday (50km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Thin-le-Moutier and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Thin-le-Moutier map below.
Most Beautiful Village Parfondeval (25km)
Recommended Detour Fourmies (46km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Lac de Bairon (29km)
Town Of Art And History Sedan (32km)
Village D'etape Launois-sur-Vence (7km)
Map of places to visit near Thin-le-Moutier & Location Information
Distance to Thin-le-Moutier
from Charleville-Mézières (local prefecture): 16 km
from Paris: 183 km
from Calais: 233 km
from Nice: 701 km
from Bordeaux: 664 km
from Strasbourg: 267 km
* distances are direct not by road!
For driving distances to Thin-le-Moutier from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Thin-le-Moutier