Thal-Drulingen travel guide
Visit Thal-Drulingen: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Thal-Drulingen is situated in the Bas-Rhin (Alsace region) in the north-east of France at 57 km from Strasbourg, the department capital. (General information: Thal-Drulingen is 351 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Neuwiller-les-Saverne at 21 km from Thal-Drulingen
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Thal-Drulingen. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Thal-Drulingen
- Drulingen: market Saturday (6km)
- Sarralbe: market Thursday (13km)
- Sarrebourg: market Tuesday & Friday (20km)
- Sarreguemines: market Tuesday & Friday (23km)
- Saverne: market Thursday (25km)
- Farebersviller: market Wednesday (31km)
- Dieuze: market Friday (33km)
- Behren-les-Forbach: market Saturday (34km)
- Freyming-Merlebach: market Thursday (36km)
- Forbach: market Tuesday & Friday (36km)
- Stiring-Wendel: market Thursday & Saturday (36km)
- Niederbronn-les-Bains: market Friday (37km)
- Wasselonne: market Monday (37km)
- Reichshoffen: market Thursday (38km)
- Saint-Avold: market Friday (38km)
- Faulquemont: market Thursday (43km)
- Creutzwald: market Thursday (47km)
Map of places to visit near Thal-Drulingen and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Thal-Drulingen and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Bitche (26km)
Regional Natural Parcs Vosges-du-Nord (14km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin botanique du col de Saverne (24km); Jardin de la ferme bleue (37km); Jardin du chateau de Kolbsheim (50km)
Sites of natural beauty Lindre (31km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Sarreguemines (23km)
zoo or wildlife park Parc animalier de Sainte-Croix (24km)
Distance to Thal-Drulingen
from Strasbourg (local prefecture): 57 km
from Paris: 351 km
from Calais: 441 km
from Nice: 579 km
from Bordeaux: 741 km
from Strasbourg: 57 km
We have 22 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Thal-Drulingen): Adamswiller, Asswiller, Berg, Bettwiller, Burbach, Diemeringen, Domfessel, Drulingen, Durstel, Eschwiller, Eywiller, Gungwiller, Lorentzen, Mackwiller, Ottwiller, Rexingen, Rimsdorf, Sarre-Union, Sarrewerden, Voellerdingen, Waldhambach and Wolfskirchen.
Bas-Rhin is in the north-east of France. Most visitors fly into Paris or drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk (allow around 6 hours) For driving distances to Thal-Drulingen from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Thal-Drulingen