Teurtheville-Hague tourism and travel guide
Visit Teurtheville-Hague: highlights and tourist information
Teurtheville-Hague is situated in the Manche, Normandy region, in the north of France at 70 km from Saint-Lo, the department capital. (General information: Teurtheville-Hague is 307 km from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Barfleur at 35 km and at 0 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Teurtheville-Hague, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Teurtheville-Hague. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Manche
Map of places to visit near Teurtheville-Hague
Markets in and near Teurtheville-Hague
- Cherbourg: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday (10km)
- Les Pieux: market Friday (10km)
- Bricquebec: market Monday (14km)
- Valognes: market Friday (20km)
- Barneville-Carteret: market Thursday - seasonal market only (23km)
- Barneville-Carteret: market Saturday (23km)
- Saint-Pierre-Eglise: market Wednesday (25km)
- Portbail: market Tuesday (28km)
- Quettehou: market Tuesday (31km)
- Saint-Vaast-la-Hougue: market Saturday (33km)
More information about Teurtheville-Hague & region
Tourist attractions to visit near Teurtheville-Hague, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Teurtheville-Hague and wondering what to do next!
- Saint-Vaast-la-Hougue tours (Vauban fortifications) (33km) [Map]
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Barfleur (35km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Marais du Cotentin et du Bessin (44km) [Map]
- Château de Beaurepaire (5km) [Map]
- Parc du château de Nacqueville (10km) [Map]
- Jardin botanique du château de Vauville (10km) [Map]
- Parc du château des Ravalet (13km) [Map]
- Jardin Jacques Prévert (20km) [Map]
Sites of natural beauty
Towns of Art and history
- Valognes (20km) [Map]
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Cherbourg (10km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Teurtheville-Hague
from Saint-Lo (prefecture): 70 km
from Paris: 307 km
from Calais: 296 km
from Nice: 947 km
from Bordeaux: 535 km
from Strasbourg: 698 km
Teurtheville-Hague is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive by car, often from the ferries at Saint-Malo, Cherbourg or Caen on the coast here which are very convenient. For driving distances to Teurtheville-Hague from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 18 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Teurtheville-Hague): Acqueville, Breuville, Bricquebosq, Couville, Flottemanville-Hague, Hardinvast, Heauville, Helleville, Martinvast, Nouainville, Saint-Christophe-du-Foc, Saint-Martin-le-Greard, Sainte-Croix-Hague, Sideville, Sotteville, Treauville, Vasteville and Virandeville.
This page in French: Visitez Teurtheville-Hague