Teurtheville-Hague tourism and travel guide
Visit Teurtheville-Hague: highlights and tourist information
Teurtheville-Hague is situated in the Manche (Normandy region) in the north of France at 70 km from Saint-Lo, the department capital. (General information: Teurtheville-Hague is 307 km from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Barfleur at 35 km and at 0 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Teurtheville-Hague, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Teurtheville-Hague. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Manche
Markets in and near Teurtheville-Hague
- Cherbourg: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday (10km)
- Les Pieux: market Friday (10km)
- Bricquebec: market Monday (14km)
- Valognes: market Friday (20km)
- Barneville-Carteret: market Thursday - seasonal market only (23km)
- Barneville-Carteret: market Saturday (23km)
- Saint-Pierre-Eglise: market Wednesday (25km)
- Portbail: market Tuesday (28km)
- Quettehou: market Tuesday (31km)
- Saint-Vaast-la-Hougue: market Saturday (33km)
More information about Teurtheville-Hague & region
Tourist attractions to visit near Teurtheville-Hague, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Teurtheville-Hague and wondering what to do next!
- Saint-Vaast-la-Hougue tours (Vauban fortifications) (33km) [Map]
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Barfleur (35km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Marais du Cotentin et du Bessin (44km) [Map]
- Château de Beaurepaire (5km) [Map]
- Parc du château de Nacqueville (10km) [Map]
- Jardin botanique du château de Vauville (10km) [Map]
- Parc du château des Ravalet (13km) [Map]
- Jardin Jacques Prévert (20km) [Map]
Sites of natural beauty
Towns of Art and history
- Valognes (20km) [Map]
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Cherbourg (10km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Teurtheville-Hague
from Saint-Lo (prefecture): 70 km
from Paris: 307 km
from Calais: 296 km
from Nice: 947 km
from Bordeaux: 535 km
from Strasbourg: 698 km
Teurtheville-Hague is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive by car, often from the ferries at Saint-Malo, Cherbourg or Caen on the coast here which are very convenient. For driving distances to Teurtheville-Hague from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 18 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Teurtheville-Hague): Acqueville, Breuville, Bricquebosq, Couville, Flottemanville-Hague, Hardinvast, Heauville, Helleville, Martinvast, Nouainville, Saint-Christophe-du-Foc, Saint-Martin-le-Greard, Sainte-Croix-Hague, Sideville, Sotteville, Treauville, Vasteville and Virandeville.
This page in French: Visitez Teurtheville-Hague