Terville tourism and travel guide
Visit Terville: highlights and tourist information
Terville is situated in the Moselle (Lorraine region) in the north-east of France at 25 km from Metz, the department capital. (General information: Terville is 281 km from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Metz at 25 km and at 0 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Terville, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Terville. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Markets in and near Terville
- Thionville: market Saturday (1km)
- Yutz: market Friday (4km)
- Uckange: market Friday (5km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (6km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (7km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (8km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (10km)
- Rombas: market Thursday (11km)
- Hagondange: market Friday (11km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (13km)
More information about Terville & region
Tourist attractions to visit near Terville, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Terville and wondering what to do next!
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (33km) [Map]
- Parc du château de Pange (33km) [Map]
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (23km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (11km) [Map]
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (11km) [Map]
Geography and distances
Distance to Terville
from Metz (prefecture): 25 km
from Paris: 281 km
from Calais: 353 km
from Nice: 633 km
from Bordeaux: 714 km
from Strasbourg: 145 km
For driving distances to Terville from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Terville