Tardes travel guide
Visit Tardes: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Aubusson at 24 km from Tardes
Location: Tardes is situated in the Creuse department (Limousin region) in the southern-centre of France at 37 km from Gueret, the department capital. (General information: Tardes is 302 km from Paris and 536 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Tardes: these include Aubusson at 24 km and Montlucon at 30 km. Gouzon is a listed village d'etape at 10 km and Pierres Jaumetres is a listed site of natural beauty at 19 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Tardes, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Tardes
See France This Way travel guides for and Limousin (the local department and region) for more travel ideas in the area of Tardes.
Note that all distances from Tardes shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Tardes holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Tardes
- Auzances: market every Tuesday (17km)
- Lavaveix-les-Mines: market every Thursday (21km)
- Ahun: market every Wednesday (24km)
- Aubusson: market every Saturday (25km)
- Boussac: market every Thursday (25km)
- Pionsat: market every Friday (27km)
- Domerat: market every Friday (29km)
- Neris-les-Bains: market every Thursday & Sunday (30km)
- Montlucon: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Sunday & Saturday all day (30km)
- Felletin: market every Friday (31km)
- Commentry: market every Friday (35km)
- Gueret: market every Thursday all day & Saturday all day (37km)
- Saint-Eloy-les-Mines: market every Saturday (38km)
- Cosne-d'Allier: market every Tuesday (53km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Tardes and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Tardes map below.
Recommended Detour Aubusson (24km); Neris-les-Bains (30km)
Remarkable Garden Jardins du château d'Ainay-le-Vieil (29km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Pierres Jaumetres (19km)
Town Of Art And History Montlucon (30km)
Village D'etape Gouzon (10km)
Map of places to visit near Tardes & Location Information
Distance to Tardes
from Gueret (local prefecture): 37 km
from Paris: 302 km
from Calais: 536 km
from Nice: 473 km
from Bordeaux: 270 km
from Strasbourg: 489 km
* distances are direct not by road!
For driving distances to Tardes from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Tardes