Taller tourism and travel guide
Visit Taller: highlights and tourist information
Taller is situated in the Landes (Aquitaine region) in the south-west of France at 46 km from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital. (General information: Taller is 613 km from Paris).
Taller, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Taller. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Markets in and near Taller
- Saint-Paul-les-Dax: market Thursday - seasonal market only (16km)
- Dax: market Sunday & Saturday (18km)
- Leon: market every day (19km)
- Morcenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (21km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (21km)
- Lit-et-Mixe: market Thursday (23km)
- Moliets-et-Maa: market Tuesday (23km)
- Saint-Geours-de-Maremne: market Sunday (24km)
- Soustons: market Monday & Thursday - seasonal market only (24km)
- Messanges: market Wednesday (26km)
More information about Taller & region
Tourist attractions to visit near Taller, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Taller and wondering what to do next!
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (38km) [Map]
- Mimizan clocher-porche (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (39km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (42km) [Map]
- Bayonne cathédrale St Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (54km)
- Parc du Sarrat (18km) [Map]
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Bayonne (53km)
Sites of natural beauty
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Taller
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 46 km
from Paris: 613 km
from Calais: 817 km
from Nice: 669 km
from Bordeaux: 114 km
from Strasbourg: 856 km
Taller is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Taller from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 1 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Taller): Laluque.
This page in French: Visitez Taller