Taller travel guide
Visit Taller: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Taller is situated in the Landes (Aquitaine region) in the south-west of France at 46 km from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital. (General information: Taller is 613 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Dax at 18 km from Taller
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Taller. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Taller
- Saint-Paul-les-Dax: market Thursday - seasonal market only (16km)
- Dax: market Sunday & Saturday (18km)
- Leon: market every day (19km)
- Morcenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (21km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (21km)
- Lit-et-Mixe: market Thursday (23km)
- Moliets-et-Maa: market Tuesday (23km)
- Saint-Geours-de-Maremne: market Sunday (24km)
- Soustons: market Monday & Thursday - seasonal market only (24km)
- Messanges: market Wednesday (26km)
- Saint-Vincent-de-Tyrosse: market Friday (30km)
- Seignosse: market Tuesday & Thursday & Sunday (32km)
- Peyrehorade: market Wednesday & Saturday (36km)
- Hossegor: market Wednesday & Sunday & Friday (37km)
- Capbreton: market every day except Monday (38km)
- Mimizan: market Thursday & Friday (39km)
- Amou: market Sunday (41km)
- Labenne: market Friday & Tuesday - seasonal market only (42km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (45km)
- Boucau: market Saturday (51km)
Map of places to visit near Taller and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Taller and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Heritage sites Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (38km); Mimizan clocher-porche (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (39km); Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (42km)
Remarkable gardens Parc du Sarrat (18km)
Sites of natural beauty Courant de Huchet (22km); Courant de Contis (32km); Marais d'Orx (40km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Mimizan (39km); Hagetmau (45km)
Distance to Taller
from Mont-de-Marsan (local prefecture): 46 km
from Paris: 613 km
from Calais: 817 km
from Nice: 669 km
from Bordeaux: 114 km
from Strasbourg: 856 km
We have 1 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Taller): Laluque.
Landes is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Taller from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Taller