Taller tourism and travel guide
Visit Taller: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Taller is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 46 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Taller is 613 kilometres from Paris).
Taller, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Taller in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Taller
Markets in and near Taller
- Saint-Paul-les-Dax: market Thursday - seasonal market only (16km)
- Dax: market Sunday & Saturday (18km)
- Leon: market every day (19km)
- Morcenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (21km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (21km)
- Lit-et-Mixe: market Thursday (23km)
- Moliets-et-Maa: market Tuesday (23km)
- Saint-Geours-de-Maremne: market Sunday (24km)
- Soustons: market Monday & Thursday - seasonal market only (24km)
- Messanges: market Wednesday (26km)
More information about Taller, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Taller, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Taller.
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (38km)
- Mimizan clocher-porche (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (39km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (42km)
- Bayonne cathédrale St Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (54km)
- Parc du Sarrat (18km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Bayonne (53km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Courant de Huchet (22km)
- Courant de Contis (32km)
- Marais d'Orx (40km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Taller
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 46 km
from Paris: 613 km
from Calais: 817 km
from Nice: 669 km
from Bordeaux: 114 km
from Strasbourg: 856 km
Taller is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Taller from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 1 other places listed as being close (less than 6 kilometres from Taller): Laluque.
This page in French: Visitez Taller