Tailly tourism and travel guide
Visit Tailly: highlights and tourist information
Tailly is situated in the Ardennes, Champagne-Ardenne region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 46 km from Charleville-Mézières, the department capital. (General information: Tailly is 209 km from Paris).
Tailly, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Tailly. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Map of places to visit near Tailly
Markets in and near Tailly
- Stenay: market Friday (10km)
- Vouziers: market Saturday (28km)
- Sedan: market Wednesday & Saturday (31km)
- Vrigne-Aux-Bois: market Sunday (37km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (38km)
- Verdun: market Friday (38km)
- Sainte-Menehould: market Monday (41km)
- Charleville-Mezieres: market Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day (46km)
More information about Tailly & region
Tourist attractions to visit near Tailly, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Tailly and wondering what to do next!
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Charleville-Mezieres (46km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lac de Bairon (24km) [Map]
Towns of Art and history
- Sedan (31km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Launois-sur-Vence (46km) [Map]
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Tailly
from Charleville-Mézières (prefecture): 46 km
from Paris: 209 km
from Calais: 285 km
from Nice: 659 km
from Bordeaux: 666 km
from Strasbourg: 216 km
For driving distances to Tailly from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 9 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Tailly): Bayonville, Beauclair, Beaufort-en-Argonne, Belval-Bois-Des-Dames, Fosse, Halles-sous-les-Cotes, Montigny-Devant-Sassey, Nouart and Villers-Devant-Dun.
This page in French: Visitez Tailly