Tadousse-Ussau travel guide
Visit Tadousse-Ussau: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Tadousse-Ussau is situated in the Pyrenees-Atlantiques (Aquitaine region) in the south-west of France at 30 km from Pau, the department capital. (General information: Tadousse-Ussau is 622 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Maubourguet at 20 km from Tadousse-Ussau
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Tadousse-Ussau. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Tadousse-Ussau
- Riscle: market Friday (15km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (21km)
- Vic-en-Bigorre: market Saturday all day (28km)
- Marciac: market Wednesday (29km)
- Pau: market every day except Sunday (31km)
- Rabastens-de-Bigorre: market Monday (33km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (34km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (35km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (35km)
- Gan: market Wednesday (38km)
- Mourenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (38km)
- Tarbes: market Thursday all day (39km)
- Monein: market Monday (40km)
- Eauze: market Thursday all day (42km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (46km)
- Vic Fezensac: market Friday all day (46km)
- Oloron-Sainte-Marie: market Friday (52km)
Map of places to visit near Tadousse-Ussau and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Tadousse-Ussau and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Heritage sites Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (18km); Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (39km); Eglise, Oloron-Sainte-Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (52km)
National Monuments Marshall Foch house (41km)
Remarkable gardens Jardins du château de Viven (17km); Jardin du château de Momas (23km); Palmeraie du Sarthou (26km); Jardin Massey (40km)
Towns of Art and history Oloron-Sainte-Marie (52km)
Distance to Tadousse-Ussau
from Pau (local prefecture): 30 km
from Paris: 622 km
from Calais: 838 km
from Nice: 601 km
from Bordeaux: 147 km
from Strasbourg: 829 km
We have 16 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Tadousse-Ussau): Arricau-Bordes, Aubous, Aurions-Idernes, Baliracq-Maumusson, Burosse-Mendousse, Cadillon, Castetpugon, Conchez-de-Bearn, Diusse, Moncla, Mont-Disse, Portet, Projan, Saint-Jean-Poudge, Taron-Sadirac-Viellenave and Vialer.
Pyrenees-Atlantiques is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into Biarritz airport (Bordeaux is another option). Allow at least 8 hours for the drive from the cross-channel ferries. For driving distances to Tadousse-Ussau from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Tadousse-Ussau