Sy tourism and travel guide
Visit Sy: highlights and tourist information
Sy is situated in the Ardennes, Champagne-Ardenne region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 31 km from Charleville-Mézières, the department capital. (General information: Sy is 197 km from Paris).
Sy, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Sy. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Map of places to visit near Sy
Markets in and near Sy
- Vouziers: market Saturday (18km)
- Sedan: market Wednesday & Saturday (21km)
- Stenay: market Friday (23km)
- Vrigne-Aux-Bois: market Sunday (25km)
- Charleville-Mezieres: market Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day (31km)
- Rethel: market Thursday (36km)
- Rocroi: market Tuesday (52km)
- Verdun: market Friday (55km)
More information about Sy & region
Tourist attractions to visit near Sy, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Sy and wondering what to do next!
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Charleville-Mezieres (31km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lac de Bairon (7km) [Map]
Towns of Art and history
- Sedan (21km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Launois-sur-Vence (28km) [Map]
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Sy
from Charleville-Mézières (prefecture): 31 km
from Paris: 197 km
from Calais: 267 km
from Nice: 672 km
from Bordeaux: 663 km
from Strasbourg: 234 km
For driving distances to Sy from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Sy): Brieulles-sur-Bar, La Berliere, Le Mont-Dieu, Les Grandes-Armoises, Les Petites-Armoises, Oches, Saint-Pierremont, Sauville, Stonne, Tannay and Verrieres.
This page in French: Visitez Sy